NEW Trade and Sale thread. H: 360/Wii games L4D-50cent-Wanted and more!

Masume

CAG Newbie
Need to spruce up the thread, egads!

Want list is bare bones, feel free to offer any 360/Wii games not on the list and I'll let you know!

Prices are as listed, shipping is $3 for the 1st title, half that for each title after on combined shipping. Sorry, no low-balling on this one. I priced them below value so they should be reasonable. Payments are sent first then item is shipped. Paypal is the way I roll.

All titles are SEALED unless otherwise noted!

velvet_odin_sphere_display.jpg

UPDATED 9/10/09

Have

Too Human (Trade Only)
Turok (Trade Only)

Wii

Alvin and the Chipmunks (Not sealed, Trade only)
Wall-E (Not sealed, Trade only)
Metroid Prime 3 (Not Sealed, Trade only)
Spider-Man 3 (Not Sealed, Trade only)

PS2

The Sims

PC
Half Life 2 (Steam gifted)

Want

Ace Combat 6

Wii

Mario Kart
Super Mario Galaxy

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Shockdrop']Nice list. CML for FEAR 2? Other than MK or SMG though.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the bump...checked your list, the only things I see are Mario Kart and Lunar Knights that I would be interested in, although your thread says you can't trade yet(?).

Oh...and the Johnny Depp/Alice sig creeps me out, that movie is going to be good!

[quote name='mightymek']PM Sent[/QUOTE]

Thanks, not seeing much though on the list, sorry! Otherwise they are up for sale, and I returned the bump!

[quote name='CaoPi']didn't see anything[/QUOTE]

Hmm really? I was checking your tradelist at least, I do have SH: Homecoming, Operation Darkness, and the new Dynasty Warriors for PSP. ;)

[quote name='sirplue']CML for L4D[/QUOTE]

Hmm checked the list, sorry didn't really see anything, no 360 or Wii games on it either. :\

[quote name='czechspam']Sorry, didn't see anything I wanted to trade Tales of Vesperia for... Thanks anyways.[/QUOTE]

No worries, thanks for looking!

hey, sorry i didnt really see anything id want to trade vesperia for. i do want madworld, but im going to wait until i can find it for about $10 since i have already played it. thanks for looking though

bread's done
Back