Random Xbox accessory results!

namepl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Found another one-day-a-deal site offering a gaming-related item.

ThingFling's got an Xbox mystery deal going on. One mystery Xbox accessory for free, plus $6 shipping. I've ordered from them before, things seem legit. Got my item, ironically another mystery box, with no problems.

www.thingfling.com

22+ hrs left at time of posting.

Hoping for a memory unit, or at least not a face plate.

Edit: Deal is dead, just sharing the results now!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='namepl']I've ordered from them before, things seem legit. Got my item, ironically another mystery box, with no problems.[/QUOTE]

What was in your mystery box?

Like I said on SD, I do some stupid things on payday.

In for one. Hopefully it's not a something useless to me like a faceplate. If it sucks, I hope they sell it at Wal-Mart (wink, wink).:mrgreen:

They're going to make a killing with this "deal", I think I'm going to pass on this one. Im curious to see how many $0.99 faceplates there will be.

[quote name='FinsUp99']Like I said on SD, I do some stupid things on payday.

In for one. Hopefully it's not a something useless to me like a faceplate. If it sucks, I hope they sell it at Wal-Mart (wink, wink).:mrgreen:[/QUOTE]

Hey Walmart! I made a stupid decision and bought something without thinking (imagine that). So please let me commit return fraud so I can get some money back! K thnx bai!

[quote name='Malik112099']Hey Walmart! I made a stupid decision and bought something without thinking (imagine that). So please let me commit return fraud so I can get some money back! K thnx bai![/QUOTE]
Yeah. Throw my ass in jail for a $5 item. Wal-Mart can bite my sack. I'll risk it.

I don't think there's an Xbox 360 accessory, brand new, that costs $6 unless it's a faceplate. What the hell, maybe I'll get a play and charge kit?
Thanks OP!

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']"Lois, I bet no one took the boat... Who could resist the call of the mystery box!"[/QUOTE]
"It could be a boat!"

I can't believe how many people went for this. This seems like a site asking you to pay to take garbage off their hands.

[quote name='ackbar7']I can't believe how many people went for this. This seems like a site asking you to pay to take garbage off their hands.[/QUOTE]

That's the luxury of having a job, and making money.

You can toss six bucks away sometimes just for fun.

[quote name='parKer']What was in your mystery box?[/QUOTE]

It was one of those semi-mystery boxes with a 2.1 set of computer speakers and some mystery items. I just happened to need a new set of cheap-o speakers. I can't even remember what else came with it. I think some of those thermometer/barometer things, a window lock, and a CD laser cleaner. They made cheap "gifts."

I can almost guarantee that this will be a complete piece of shit. But I don't care. $6 lost on my part. Not a huge deal. And how much are they actually gonna make off of my purchase? After they pay for shipping, what, a couple of bucks? And if it's crap, I'll never buy any of their mystery items again. But if I get lucky and get a controller, that would be great, especially if it's a wired one. I keep meaning to pick one up, just to have around for when I don't need to go wireless.

I got the torn empty plastic baggie that an A/V cable came in !

This thread just goes to show how stupid and careless people are with their money. Thanks for the enteratinment guys. Yea I have a good job and good money too, but I'm not working for trash. Enjoy the trash ;)

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']"Lois, I bet no one took the boat... Who could resist the call of the mystery box!"[/QUOTE]

Damn. Read my mind.

aaahhh.... can't resist... i bought one too... i'll just pretend I spent $6 on a fast food meal...

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']This thread just goes to show how stupid and careless people are with their money. Thanks for the enteratinment guys. Yea I have a good job and good money too, but I'm not working for trash. Enjoy the trash ;)[/QUOTE]
This. Why someone assumed I don't have a good job because I don't feel like flushing my money down the toilet is beyond me.

Who was that guy here that randomly got that huge box full of weird shit in the mail? I wish I could find that post.

Why do people feel a need to talk shit about others and their purchases on this board? Honestly, some of the games I see some of you waste your money on blow my mind, but I'm not gonna be like, "Wow, you're idiots." On top of that, I'm sure you all make stupid purchases for $5 or so, just because it isn't a big deal. It's not like we're all burning $100 bills in your face. Get off your high horse.

Very interesting. I just went for the $6 s&h now it shows up as $4. Does that mean I might get something potentially better? :D

I went for it. Now I'll try to forget I ordered it, and will be completely surprised by something when it shows up.

bread's done
Back