Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne $28.49

I'm surprised they still have all those Nocturnes and DDS's copies left. Even at 29.99, it's a steal for what it was going for a year or so ago.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']This isn't that great, but I might jump on the bundle of Nocturne, DDS and DDS2, just so I can get them all in one swoop.[/QUOTE]
...as I just did. Got all three with the ECA discount for $75, which is what you would've paid for one used on ebay a year ago.

[quote name='forgot2panic']...as I just did. Got all three with the ECA discount for $75, which is what you would've paid for one used on ebay a year ago.[/QUOTE]

How did you get $75 w/ just the ECA discount?

$28.49 + $29.99 + $29.99 = $88.47 - 10% ECA discount ($8.85) = $79.62

*waving CAG peace flag* Not trying to nitpick your math, just wanna make sure there isn't some other discount I don't know about. =)

Do the copies of DDS and DDS2 include all the extras that came in the box set on the original release, or is it just the game?

I'd assume it was just the game until I saw what they did with Persona 3.

[quote name='pasko']I'll skip this one... not THAT big deal IMO. Thanks for sharing anyway ;)
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
I am skipping this one too.

[quote name='Renaissance 2K']Do the copies of DDS and DDS2 include all the extras that came in the box set on the original release, or is it just the game?

I'd assume it was just the game until I saw what they did with Persona 3.[/QUOTE]

Just the game.

bread's done
Back