HMV - Eternal Sonata PS3 - $24.99

Ah nice, except every store lists 2 in stock. Besides, I'm gonna have to start getting used to my university lifestyle budget, especially with the holiday releases... already splurged on a good price for Heavenly Sword yesterday >_<

EDIT: they list less than 2 in stock.

Man I hate that university lifestyle budget...gaming goes out the window! Good thing I have 4 games on pre-order between now and Christmas, as well as games coming in from Goozex. I prey that sustains me for the year.

Other games they have

Saint Rows 2 Collector Edition (360 & PS3) - $29.99
GTA IV (360 & PS3) - $29.99
Clive Baker Jericho (PS3) - $9.99

Their Saint Rows 2 regular edition is $34.99. So it is worth picking up the CE because it comes with USB thumb drive.

I just happened to go to Upper Canada mall like last month (for literally no reason at all, random adventure with my friend lol) but they didn't have the game, or at least they said they looked all over and couldn't find it. Just thought I'd mention it to hopefully save someone else a wasted trip :p.

I cracked and bought it off of play-asia though.

Rockland HMV in Montreal has at least 1 Saints Row 2 CE for each system left. You have to ask for them though. They're not on the shelf. Got one for myself. Great deal.

bread's done
Back