An OTT portrait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthbudge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Does anybody have links to a bull dog picture repository? I am going to make an OTT self portrait with only stolen bull dog pictures and Adobe Illustrator.

This is going on my resume for my high level job, which doesn't have a title.

P.S. If anybody has something better let me know, this was just a corn block.

[quote name='prmononoke']Sorry I left before you got back on, Mojimbo. I ended up watching a movie.

'Twas fun, though. I still want to get a full band to start story mode at the beginning.[/QUOTE]Not a problem, I was just glad that I was able to get the WMGGW achievement when I wasn't really paying attention to it. Send me an invite if you see me on and want to go for those 4 player band ones.

So, Jimbo. I was reading that Snow Leopard is running on Dell Mini 9's and 10's, but no sleep/restart for either and no audio for the 9. :cry:

Let me know if you hear of any new developments.

I was thinking Mr. Me Too video since DP made the last one, but I didn't think I would be here to make it so I didn't bother to call it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxO77uzBIxM

It just seems appropriate.

Edit:
[quote name='Pharrell']I know what you thinkin why I call you me too
Cause everything I say, I got you sayin me too
I say I got a benz so you said me too[/quote]

Yep, I read that last night. At first I was really excited when I saw that they got it running but then I saw that those three things were still broken. I'll let you know if I see that they've fixed that.

[quote name='darthbudge']Does anybody have links to a bull dog picture repository? I am going to make an OTT self portrait with only stolen bull dog pictures and Adobe Illustrator.

This is going on my resume for my high level job, which doesn't have a title.

P.S. If anybody has something better let me know, this was just a corn block.
[/QUOTE]

Dude, what the fuck.

Made some bistec empanizado, slice of lime, white rice black beans, fried plantains and some homemade salsa with pineapple juice.

fucken love cuban food.

[quote name='joe2187']Made some bistec empanizado, slice of lime, white rice black beans, fried plantains and some homemade salsa with pineapple juice.

fucken love cuban food.[/QUOTE]

Reminds of my dad's Puerto Rican food. :puke: fucking gross.

Except goat. :bouncy:

deadpoolsig.png

[quote name='Mojimbo']Not a problem, I was just glad that I was able to get the WMGGW achievement when I wasn't really paying attention to it. Send me an invite if you see me on and want to go for those 4 player band ones.[/QUOTE]

Will do.
____

Don't worry about not responding, Bioshocked. We'll play soon again, I imagine.
____

Also, holy crap at the 30 Rock Episode I just watched. "Wouldn't be a lemon party without old dick!" I laughed so hard at that.

Hey LinkinPrime, if there was an OTT with Optimus Prime in a goatse pose, would you lobby for threads be eligible for 6 or even 11 star ratings?

fuck, I planned on watching The Office via Netflix Instant.

I still have PlayOn for Hulu, but it's not nearly as convenient.

[quote name='prmononoke']That's really shitty. I was hoping we would get season 5 of The Office and season 3 of 30 Rock on Instant Watch.

Hulu's quality sucks, especially when compared to the HD quality that Netflix provides. It's not even close to being a good alternative.[/QUOTE]

On the other hand, Hulu is free, doesn't require an Xbox, Live, or Netflix, and includes ads. I can understand where they're coming from - there's a lot more money to be made on Hulu, just because there's a bigger pool of people that can use it.

Hulu isn't HD, but I don't think it looks horrible. To be fair, though, I don't have anything to watch it on where HD would make a noticeable difference. :lol:

Still sucks, though, and it removes one of the big selling points of the Netflix streaming feature.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Don't go J?hnnyVulpeen on us, grabbitt.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he'll come back around. I spent most of the past year ignoring video games except for occasional weekend play with my friends. Now that they've all moved to different states and I'm stuck at home with no money, I'm rediscovering them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back