Masenura's PS3 Trade List - W: PS3 *Updated 11/26*

Masenura

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Contact me through PM. If I don't respond within the next hour or so, I'm busy but will get to you.

All of my games are Adult Owned, kept in mint condition, and never left out of case. All games are complete with manual and case, unless otherwise noted.

:wall:= Hard to part with
:bouncy: = Ready to Trade!
:bomb: = Still Playing (will be available eventually)

IMPORTANT: I still have a HUGE backlog of games. I'll still keep mowing through them though. This list atm is mostly for the obligatory list post for CML requests.

HAVES:

:ps3: PS3 :ps3:

Ratchet & Clank Future: Crack in Time :bouncy:
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction :bouncy:
Viking: Battle for Asgard :bouncy:

WANTS:

Not interested in sports titles, mostly PS3 games with trophy support atm and the occasional good DS game. I accept Paypal if a game offer does not suffice. I ship USPS (w/ insurance if game is worth more than 30) & confirmation.)

I've split my wants since some of the games listed is mostly just for trophies, mostly trading fodder imo. I'd consider anything from my DefWant list for anything I have above.

Definitely Want:
:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 6
:ps3: Burnout Paradise (Ultimate Box preferred)
:ps3: Rock Band 2
:ps3: Prototype
:ps3: Killzone 2

Kinda Want:
:ps3: Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
:ps3: Wanted: Weapons of Fate
:ps3: Wheelman
:ps3: Ghostbusters
:ps3: Resistance 2
:ps3: Quantom of Solace
:ps3: Sonic Unleashed
:ps3: Overlord II

Traded:
Mirror's Edge + Tomb Raider: Underworld -> Xellos2k6 >> FarCry 2 + 50 Cent: BotS

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='token2k6']Love the adult owned claimer! why the brick wall for scribblenauts? didn't like it?[/QUOTE]

I bought it for my GF, but she REALLY didn't like it. Her complaint was the controls, and after playing through the first 5 zones I can completely agree with her.

That and the fact 1/2 the crap doesn't do what you'd expect. I'm reluctant to trade it since I just got it and haven't beaten it, but I can see my self sending it off.

Trader bailed, had to use Borderlands and UC2 for cash to fend off Verizon's random ass charge on my bill. Sorry guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back