Up - Limited Edition Luxo Jr. Collectible Lamp Pack [Blu-ray] $120.99

But ... uh ... it's a lamp ...

Wasn't the original "character" supposed to be incredible because it was a realistically rendered lamp that was given personality through it's movements ...

Hehe, I just find this somewhat ridiculous that they would charge $199 for a lamp that's based on a virtual lamp that's based on an actual lamp ...

Ooo ... but does it work as a lamp!?!

Wow...that really sucks. I don't see how Pixar could cause devastating damage Luxo. I didn't even know of Luxo till Pixar came along...

[quote name='sunnysky']^^
What he said.[/QUOTE]
huge gem for pixar fans like myself, but im holding off on preordering it till i get confirmation they aren't going to recall those before they sell them and repackage due to the lawsuit

its no different then paying X amount for a collectors edition that comes with just as much useless shit.. its for the fans

Well, clearly these things DO sell.
I'm just saying "It's a lamp". BFD.
For that kind of money, I think they can do better.

[quote name='sunnysky']Well, clearly these things DO sell.
I'm just saying "It's a lamp". BFD.
For that kind of money, I think they can do better.[/QUOTE]
this is more than true. a bust of something is worth $120

a lamp is worth stealing from the office ;p

It's fun for fans, but the MSRP should have been $120 or less, especially since it appears the lamp isn't an actual LUXO. At $199 that's just taking advantage of people's nostalgia ... and it's piggy backing off the success of UP, which really has nothing to do with the lamp except that it's made by Pixar and that's their logo ... but it could have been put with any Pixar film ... perhaps a more logical choice being the blu-ray with the majority of Pixar's short films.

bread's done
Back