Amazon: GOD OF WAR Chains of Olympus $5 + $8 ship

Ah sorry, I'm an idiot. I haven't played any of the God of Wars in quite a while, and I was thinking it was the name of the second game. Being that it is the PSP version that is definitely a good deal then :) Sorry for not checking my sources better first.

[quote name='tankass']Damn, I was hoping they would include this in the PS3 rerelease of the first ones. One can dream I guess.[/QUOTE]

Yep, that is a dumb move on their part. I loved it when they ported the Syphon Filter and Twisted Metal games to the PS2, they should do the same for GOW Chains of O.

Friggin' sony!

Just went to gamestop. They have it used for $9.99, plus tax, so about $11. It is used, but cheaper and no wait. Don't know if it is YMMV, but it is not online.

Not a bad deal, but it does remind me of the whole "Dark Sector for $.10" deal off Amazon. Ended up being $.10 for the price, new, but with $7.00 shipping.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Not a bad deal, but it does remind me of the whole "Dark Sector for $.10" deal off Amazon. Ended up being $.10 for the price, new, but with $7.00 shipping.[/QUOTE]

well that is acceptable, because you paying $7.10 for a brand new PS3 Game, that is Less than 10 dollar for a pretty good/decent game.
but pay 8 dollar for a game that is supposbly 5 dollars and it comes to be 13 dollars in total, and its PSP Game, I refuse to pay that, LOL. i dont know what it is but I feel like if I pay a PS3 Game for 10 bucks, I should be able to buy a PSP For the same price or even Less. That just the way I think.

They make it $5 and $8 shipping just to make it look cheaper, just think of it $13 regardless. They could've made it $10 and $3 shipping, but it seems like less of a deal when it's not. It's $13, they're merely saying the shipping cost more, final price is all that matters. This is the cheapest this game has been for over a month now on Amazon.

bread's done
Back