Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian on 360 - $9.99 Brand New

Thanks for the heads up, hopefully this is in store too. I have a couple of games I want to trade that has a little higher value at Game Stop than other places :whistle2:o so I was trying to find some things to use my credit with and I've been interested in this one.

It seems like everytime I go to the mall, I come back and there is a post about a deal I would have liked to find while I was at Gamestop :D

Thanks again!

I love these $9.99 brand new game sales at GS lately! picked up Turning Point CE, Jericho CE, now I may have to get this one...seem's like a ton of locations near me have it!

Thanks again for the post. I went to Gamestop today and was able to get the last copy, unfortunately it was gutted, but appears to be in good shape (other than the fact it looked like they dropped the security sticker on the carpet because it was covered in hair :puke: ) I'm excited to play it, I think it looks like fun and I generally like movie games, but wasn't sure if it was worth full price.

So, just wanted to drop in and say thanks again!!

From what I can tell it got awful reviews and a terrible metacritic score. Still, I'm going to grab a copy for the easy 1k that all the reviews make mention of. Hell, I just bought\played College Hoops 2006 for the chivos, might as well complete my whoring.

Thanks OP, I think. -:)

Thanks for this op. Picked it up yesterday after I saw your post. Not bad actually, I like this simple minded games, especially if their cheap. Played it for an hour and was actually fun, its just a simple collect all the icon and continue, but it was kinda fun, a change from the usual FPS's I play daily.

Dang, nice price on this. Gonna grab it.
151l1259.jpg

My Downtown Crossing, Boston GS had the discs, like usual with the good sales, it was behind the counter. I picked one up, I'm down to put a few hours into it.

[quote name='sadunk']You guys can't be serious. The game got awful reviews and it's only 1000 points. Not quite worth my 10 bucks for them.[/QUOTE]

400 points on Goozex \ Selling for 10.00 on e-bay. If you are the play-then-flip type, worse case scenario is you break even. No arguing the QUALITY of the game though.

If it's a three-hour game at most, I guess I'll just grab it for a couple nights from the video store. No use in me trying to get to GS and pay to have it in my collection.

[quote name='pimpster4183']bought it today and damn so far it is boring as hell. hopefully it gets better after the first stage.[/QUOTE]

No, it doesn't lol.

But at least it's over in 5 hours (3 hours is really pushing it).

I wish shipwreck would review this. I would like to see how he would recommend this since it is so cheap...plus he is on a hot streak with his reviews.

Saw 1 today in my local Gamestop and picked it up. Its still selling for $15 used at amazon. I love free gaming. Thanks OP!

I finally got around to opening Night at the Museum yesterday and giving it a quick try. The game seems decent and I think I will like it. Right off the start I have a few things I can tell you (I played for 10 minutes)

1. The camera seems like it is going to be a pain a lot of the time
2. It definitely seems like it will be a very, very quick game
3. It seems really easy and I don't think most gamers would like it
4. I feel the game was a little hard to control, especially at first

some of the quick good:

1. I think the graphics look pretty decent
2. It should be an easy way to get all the trophies (as mentioned before)
3. It seems like it will be a fun game to play through, nice, easy going, simple game, no stress, pressure etc :D

I, personally think I will like the game. It seems like it will be fun to play through, not too challenging, interesting story (still haven't seen the second movie, so I need to do that before playing the game and it should be even more fun) and just a fun "complete the task" type of game. I really think it will be a short game, from playing ten minutes I felt like I made a lot of progress in the game and I think the trophies will be pretty simple to get, which is nice for me. I haven't read through them all, but I'm assuming they won't involve any online, multiplayer, or anything like that, so I should be able to get them all.

For most gamers, I think they will hate the game. However, if you are looking for a quick and simple game to get 1000/1000 achievements for, I think it is worth picking up for $10.

Anyway, just thought I would post a quick mini-review for anyone questioning the game!

Thanks again to the OP for posting this, glad I was able to get it!

bread's done
Back