This OTT is not welcome at the next Gathering of the Juggalos

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fucking Mojojojo OTT? 1 Star.

fuck. Webassign is went down somewhere between the time when I started doing my hw and the time I submitted it. Hopefully it saved all my answers.

Deuce of Guinness extra stout is the lone soldier for tonight, but it should get the job done. I found another good VA wine earlier this week, too.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yup.[/QUOTE]

Did you like it? I grabbed the audiobook to fill a r?qu?st at wh?t, and gave the first couple minutes a listen. Seems like a pretty cool book, and it's neat how the audiobook has music and sound effects.
__
I need a link to the monkeylist. I no longer want lokizz to exist on my internets.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']God Damnit, I missed another OTT.

That's what I get for watching the president.[/QUOTE]

I will personally call the White House and thank President Barack Obama.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Did you like it? I grabbed the audiobook to fill a r?qu?st at wh?t, and gave the first couple minutes a listen. Seems like a pretty cool book, and it's neat how the audiobook has music and sound effects.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Do or die, I'm hitting up Virginia Beach next summer.[/QUOTE]

Let me know when. I'm sure I'll still be here. -_-

You probably won't be the only one. Make sure you don't get your neck stuck in one of those plastic six pack rings.

Edit: That's meant to be interpreted as, "The beach is dirty." There are a few really nice area's outside of the main tourist area though. If you are just looking to get away, look into going to the Sandbridge area of VB. It might be a bit more expensive than staying on Atlantic Ave, but it's an amazingly nice beach and a really nice area. There isn't really anything to do within a 10 mile radius, though. :whistle2:/

[quote name='Moxio']fuck YOU.

Um.

I hope HG?S leaks soon.[/QUOTE]What's that? I can't wait for Scribblenauts and Mario and Luigi RPG 3. Oh, and Kingdom Hearts 358/2.

I'm going to get it at Toys R Us with the free $15 GC...it'll probably be my last DS game and then I'll sell the system after I'm done with it.

I really hope KH 358/2 has more action than cut scenes cause KH2 was one of the most boring games I have ever played.

Hey Rocko, why don't you just go buy a copy of The Beatles: Rock Band, then return the YF360G copy? You know they're good for it.

So i'm doing some research on Richard Dawkins for a history paper and i find out he was the first to use the term "meme."

Wish I would have gone to Blockbuster earlier

Picked up that bikini chick zombie slasher game and Zelda for the DS for $15. They had a copy of Pokemon Platinum for $6 but they couldnt find the cart. :(

[quote name='tiredfornow']I really hope KH 358/2 has more action than cut scenes cause KH2 was one of the most boring games I have ever played.[/QUOTE]
I loved KH and got stuck at one point in Monstro and just stopped. I tried KH2, played for like an hour, did absolutely nothing, and never played it again. :/

[quote name='munch']Hey Rocko, why don't you just go buy a copy of The Beatles: Rock Band, then return the YF360G copy? You know they're good for it.[/QUOTE]
I'd rather wait than deal with that business.

I'm three songs into the new Muse album, so I know it's not fair to judge it, but it really kinda stinks so far. I will say that the dude has a fantastic voice though. Probably the best in rock music today.
__
I spent 6 hours skateboarding at the beginning of KH2. That was the most fun I had with the game. :whistle2:|

I'm gonna give the rest of their stuff a shot, since there is definitely something I like on this and BHAR. I can't put my finger on what's keeping my from really loving them them though.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I'm gonna give the rest of their stuff a shot, since there is definitely something I like on this and BHAR. I can't put my finger on what's keeping my from really loving them them though.[/QUOTE]I think alot of OTT posters enjoy Muse so you can start really loving them.

The cinematography in The Seventh Seal may have been the best I've ever seen.

To those who have seen the film
So Antonius wanted to perform one significant act before death claimed him. He obviously believes he's done it in helping Jof and Mia "escape" from Death. Death says, though "I am unknowing", which I took to mean that he (it?) had no control over whose life was being taken. That it was all laid out beforehand. If that's the case, then what purpose did asking Antonius about Jof and Mia traveling with him serve? Was it to unnerve Antonius for some reason, to make him think knocking the chess pieces over was his meaningful act? Why would Death trick Antonius into revealing his chess strategy if it was the case, just toying with him again? Also, did Antonius even think his act was meaningful? He seemed satisfied at the time of doing it, but at the end he obviously still wasn't at peace.

I probably need to re-watch it a couple of times, or at the least let it all sink in. Do any of you guys have the same questions or different takes on it altogether?

[quote name='st0neface']The cinematography in The Seventh Seal may have been the best I've ever seen.

To those who have seen the film
So Antonius wanted to perform one significant act before death claimed him. He obviously believes he's done it in helping Jof and Mia "escape" from Death. Death says, though "I am unknowing", which I took to mean that he (it?) had no control over whose life was being taken. That it was all laid out beforehand. If that's the case, then what purpose did asking Antonius about Jof and Mia traveling with him serve? Was it to unnerve Antonius for some reason, to make him think knocking the chess pieces over was his meaningful act? Why would Death trick Antonius into revealing his chess strategy if it was the case, just toying with him again? Also, did Antonius even think his act was meaningful? He seemed satisfied at the time of doing it, but at the end he obviously still wasn't at peace.

I probably need to re-watch it a couple of times, or at the least let it all sink in. Do any of you guys have the same questions or different takes on it altogether?
[/QUOTE]

Can I see a screen shot of that cinematography, or maybe one that was your favorite? I appreciate that kind of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back