manthing

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Seriously just stay out.

Also:

StopSnitchin2-11.jpg

[quote name='Galego23']Allentown is so ghetto.[/QUOTE]

No it's not...well some of it might be...Well personally, OK I wouldn't bring my family there and all but...Is this because he's brown?

[quote name='Number83']No it's not...well some of it might be...Well personally, OK I wouldn't bring my family there and all but...Is this because he's brown?[/QUOTE]

No, it's because he called me the N word, like he thinks it's cool or something.

Of course I know Allentown is probably the nicest whitest suburbia town you can live in which is why I find that idiot to be hillarious.

[quote name='Galego23']No, it's because he called me the N word, like he thinks it's cool or something.

Of course I know Allentown is probably the nicest whitest suburbia town you can live in which is why I find that idiot to be hillarious.[/QUOTE]

No, you were right the first time...It's a dump. ;)

Billy Joel wrote a song about it which can be downloaded on many :cool: websites of your choice. None of which I know about because I pay for all my MP3's.

[quote name='Galego23']No, it's because he called me the N word, like he thinks it's cool or something.

Of course I know Allentown is probably the nicest whitest suburbia town you can live in which is why I find that idiot to be hillarious.[/QUOTE]

You've obviously never been in the actual city.

[quote name='darthbudge']You know, I was about to say "Galego23 isn't as bad as people say...". I am glad I didn't say that.[/QUOTE]

lol why? because I talked shit about the OTT(or at least some of it's members).

That's the problem with some people in here, some of you guys take shit to heart wayyy to much, see buttmunch and that idiot manding.

Other than that the OTT is a fun place to post during that "downtime" at work. I get a kick out of manding's "funny" insults.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Even Billy Joel wrote a song about Allentown being a dump..[/QUOTE]

Fun Fact - The song's actually about Bethlehem.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Fun Fact - The song's actually about Bethlehem.[/QUOTE]

Hmm...You learn something new everyday. Thats why I'm still young!

[quote name='CaseyRyback']fuckin A, I washed my iphone headphones.[/QUOTE]

If you go to an Apple store with them, I'm pretty sure they'll give you new ones.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']fuckin A, I washed my iphone headphones.[/QUOTE]

Target has the Skullcrusher Chops and Skullcandy? earbuds on clearance if that helps.

[quote name='Number83']Change of subject...Flavor Blasted Goldfish (Nacho) are THAT snack!

/discuss[/QUOTE]

I just had a bag of those Dortios 'Flavor Collisions': Cheese Enchilada/Sour Cream.
sick0012.gif

The Sour Cream was just bland/flavorless Cool Ranch and the Enchilada was just a slightly different Nacho.

Avoid them.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Billy Joel fucking sucks.[/QUOTE]

Indeed.
---

Maklershed, on the flip side, overrated doesn't always mean bad. I think DSOTM is a good album, but not Pink Floyd's best, one of the best albums of the 70s, or of all time. All of which are all popular opinions.

[quote name='manthing']I just had a bag of those Dortios 'Flavor Collisions': Cheese Enchilada/Sour Cream.
sick0012.gif

The Sour Cream was just bland/flavorless Cool Ranch and the Enchilada was just a slightly different Nacho.

Avoid them.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice.

Have you tried the Pizza Cravers Doritos? They're OK, but I got tired of them pretty quickly.

[quote name='Galego23']lol why? because I talked shit about the OTT(or at least some of it's members).

That's the problem with some people in here, some of you guys take shit to heart wayyy to much, see buttmunch and that idiot manding.

Other than that the OTT is a fun place to post during that "downtime" at work. I get a kick out of manding's "funny" insults.[/QUOTE]

Oh snap! I'd just replaced buttmunch with buttjimbo, add stoneuptheass and you hit the nail on the head.

Maybe DarthPoomaII isn't so bad after all.

EDIT: Come to think of it...buttmunch does deserve to be on that list.

[quote name='Galego23']

:rofl:

Allentown is one of the shittiest/ghetto places in the world.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Billy Joel fucking sucks.[/QUOTE]

Did you play any of my suggestions at your party?

[quote name='Maklershed']:rofl:

Allentown is one of the shittiest/ghetto places in the world.

[/QUOTE]

compared to what? Beverly Hills? Gtfo... North Philly is ghetto. Not Allentown. Allentown is a bunch of Puerto Ricans and crack heads... big deal. Sounds like a normal American city to me.

[quote name='Trakan']buttmunch?

Really?[/QUOTE]

Gee whiz golly, I wish I came up with something as clever as Galaga!

[quote name='st0neface']Why do all your attempts at insults have such homophobic undertones, LinkinPrime?[/QUOTE]
Shut up, Stoneuptheass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back