Qubed (Rez, Lumines +DLC, E4) $19.99 MSRP 9/15

Doomed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
(Cross posted from deals)
Metacritic Scores for

[quote name='Amazon']LUMINES LIVE! - Standard Edition (12 skins). Additional Premium Downloadable Content Included: Advance Challenge Pack, Rockin' Holiday Pack, VS CPU Pack, Puzzle/Mission Pack Puzzle, Tokyo Club Mix Pack, Heavenly Star Skin, Breeze Skin.[/QUOTE]
According to the DLC listing on the Microsoft website, the only DLC not included is "Booster Pack". ($7.50/600)

http://www.amazon.com/Qubed-Xbox-360/dp/B00242KDH2/

The individual games would cost $30/2400 space bucks, not counting the deals of the week. If you were to purchase all of the content in this pack, (before Nov. 14, when two skins stop being free) it would cost $78.75/6300 space bucks. If you decide to buy the booster pack that Atari decided they wouldn't include*, you would still only pay $27.49 with this pack.

Releases September 15, 3 days from now.

Bastards, there's more than enough room! They could include every theme and gamerpicture for all three games and still be like 6 GB short of filling the disc! :bomb: Still a great deal.

I don't have any of the games but loved the Rez HD demo. I'm more excited for this than I am for ODST. >____>

Last edited by a moderator:
I had bought Lumines before, but didn't download all the other DLC. Never tried E4 or Rez out before until I bought Qubed today.

E4 is a blast. Didn't have the chance to play Rez yet. But this is a good snag for $20 if you only own one or none of these titles already.

I'll probably get this JUST to get The additional Lumines Content. I have all the other games except E4, so that's just a nice bonus.

Heard about this months ago, glad to finally hear it coming out. Linda stupid they took out the Booster Pack for Lumines Live, according to that list, but maybe it's just a misprint or something? (Hopeful)

Oh wow, I didn't even know this bundle was coming out. Defiantly hopping on this, since I don't have any of this games but have been wanting'em for a while.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Why wasn't Meteos Wars on this disc?[/QUOTE]
If it was published by atari, then combating piracy or the desire for more money.

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-

Rez HD is awesome. So awesome, in fact, that I finished area1-area4 with 100% exploration. Last night:
"I'll try area5! Man, this is hard. I need to go to bed. [turns off 360]"
Today:
"Hey man, I thought you'd like playing through every level again, so your progress is gone. You can play area1."
"fuck you Qubed!"
"KEKEKEKEE"

Didn't think too much of Rez but it's certainly worthy of the miniscule price here. E4 is pretty fun but as someone above said, marathon play sessions will be in order. There is a thing that's kind of cool where you can bring in your own music for its gameplay (check the OP here). Lumines is worthwhile.

bread's done
Back