Prey The Stars DS $5.93

that's some funky math. monster lab is $3.55 for PS2. Both are listed in the game deals section of amazon. they got a couple of other good deals there, but mostly it's crap.

[quote name='doodofdoods']that's some funky math. monster lab is $3.55 for PS2. Both are listed in the game deals section of amazon. they got a couple of other good deals there, but mostly it's crap.[/QUOTE]

Just came from a concert, my brains still having a hard time processing math, lol. ^___^

[quote name='choffy21']$4.98 shipping and you only save $.59 with the ECA discount.

Still, $10.32 for a game is pretty good.[/QUOTE]

That's why I said its a good filler. It's $10 at Gamestop, so it's not worth it if you don't use it as a filler.

"Exclusive character designs for Prey the Stars were created by break-out Japanese pop artist TOUMA."

I'm fairly certain I've seen these characters somewhere else before...

url

[quote name='Kerig']"Exclusive character designs for Prey the Stars were created by break-out Japanese pop artist TOUMA."

I'm fairly certain I've seen these characters somewhere else before...

url
[/QUOTE]

I don't see much resemblence outside the teeth. Although...maybe if you pump some steroids into them, they may start resemble them.

preythestars20080808101.jpg

[quote name='choffy21']$4.98 shipping and you only save $.59 with the ECA discount.

Still, $10.32 for a game is pretty good.
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
Yea this is heck of a deal, I am all over this one.

Dude, I had those fat "hulk style" gloves that were giant Street Shark heads. You could bite the crap out of your little brother with those things' teeth.

[quote name='ChernobylCow']Dude, I had those fat "hulk style" gloves that were giant Street Shark heads. You could bite the crap out of your little brother with those things' teeth.[/QUOTE]

lol! i remember those. didnt they talk to each time they bit down?

bread's done
Back