A dedicated OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']Hey, I Feel Fine, fuck you.[/QUOTE]

That one is really hard to Gold Star. It seemed like I was thousands of points away from it on Bass even after getting 100%, so I gave up on that.

I eventually got it playing Guitar, but I had to get 100% and a good star power path. You literally can't miss one note. I think the cutoff is ~76,000 on Guitar.

fuck I was going through this Port Forwarding bull shit and when I was trying to set up a Static IP address something has gotten fucked up and now I no longer get wireless.

I am now going to re-setup my router like it was day 1 and hopefully that helps.

How any of you can play on Expert is insane.

I nearly broke my fingers playing on Hard.

:cry:

Sucks at fake plastic guitar playing

[quote name='Trakan']That one is really hard to Gold Star. It seemed like I was thousands of points away from it on Bass even after getting 100%, so I gave up on that.

I eventually got it playing Guitar, but I had to get 100% and a good star power path. You literally can't miss one note. I think the cutoff is ~76,000 on Guitar.[/QUOTE]
I just got it. 76,000 sounds right since I got like 75,600 and didn't gold star, and then I got 76,600 or so and it was a gold star.

I got 100%, and I used star power immediately after finishing 2 segments, then after finishing 3 more segments.

What the hell? There were flying demon things in Max Payne? I always thought it was just a straight up shooter w/ Max Payne and endless waves of bad guys with guns.

[quote name='Maklershed']What the hell? There were flying demon things in Max Payne? I always thought it was just a straight up shooter w/ Max Payne and endless waves of bad guys with guns.[/QUOTE]

There weren't...

[quote name='h3llbring3r']What's worse: A.) Kid's birthday parties. Or- B.) Going to the dentist.[/QUOTE]

A) Kids birthday parties.

Reason: No drugs to dull the pain.

Just saw pictures of Megan Fox nekkid (from the set of Jennifer's Body). :drool:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']There weren't...[/QUOTE]

Yeah I see now what's going on.
these people are on drugs that make them see black angels

[quote name='Maklershed']Just saw pictures of Megan Fox nekkid (from the set of Jennifer's Body). :drool:

Yeah I see now what's going on.
these people are on drugs that make them see black angels
[/QUOTE]
Did she hide her mutant thumb?

I'm going to my friend's extremely Bulgarian father's birthday party tonight, after work...

Well I am back on wireless. I must be retarded and I don't think this Port Forwarding/Static IP is going to work for me, so fuck it.

[quote name='seanr1221']I Feel Fine is annoying.[/QUOTE]
Did you see what I said?

2 star power phrases, use immediately. 3 more, use immediately.

I totally forgot my friends volunteered me to be on their team for some stupid drinking olympics shit tonight. Sorry Beatles, I'll be drinking massive amounts of shitty beer instead of playing your game the rest of the evening. Plus I'm going to a zen center at 9 tomorrow morning. This is gonna suck.

[quote name='flowery']Well I am back on wireless. I must be retarded and I don't think this Port Forwarding/Static IP is going to work for me, so fuck it.[/QUOTE]

I'm half tempted to drive to Kentucky to show you what a fool you are.

Trust me I am ashamed of myself. I thought it was going to be a breeze and then it took me almost 2 hours of trying to get it back online to its original state, hopefully it won't drop out and shit on me.

[quote name='flowery']Trust me I am ashamed of myself. I thought it was going to be a breeze and then it took me almost 2 hours of trying to get it back online to its original state, hopefully it won't drop out and shit on me.[/QUOTE]

What router do you have?

[quote name='joe2187']Ikea furniture is soooo fucken shitty, shit dont last for more than ten minutes before it falls apart.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? We've owned Ikea stuff in the past and it's always been high quality wood.

I think it depends on what you buy. I'd never touch one of their beds/cabinets/dressers. You can tell from the way that they feel that they're cheap as hell.

The only problem I've had with Ikea stuff was the slatted base thing for the bed. The straps are held to it with nothing more than a cheap staple, so I reinforced it with 1/4" staples from our staple gun - no problems since.

Our living room could probably be one of their mock up rooms.

Thanks for playing with us, Rocko. The other person didn't end up coming over, so we just played a bit more. Once we can get a fourth person, we should be able to get the 1,000,000 points easily, especially if we do harmonies.

The only thing from Ikea I bought that has ever been useful or lasted long was my Kitchen rack...Made out of steel so at least even Ikea couldn't fuck it up.

[quote name='JJSP']I don't want to be at work. I want to be home with my DS. :([/QUOTE]

I'm at work with my ds :cool:

I should be reading The Scarlet letter, since I have a test tuesday. I hate the book though, so I'm not going to read it. sparknotes makes more since to me than the book anyways, and we've discussed it in class I should be alright. Also, The Road is really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back