Blu-ray B1G1 Free @ Hastings 9/14 10 pm-12

crenny16

CAGiversary!
Hastings is having a buy one NEW blu-ray get the second (must be same or lesser value of course) free on Monday night from 10 pm to 12. I just read about this in today's (Sunday) flyer. I know that they don't have the best blu-ray prices but i know that Gladiator and Braveheart were on sale this week for 24.99 meaning that you basically get each movie for 12.50 plus tax which is a pretty freaking outstanding deal. Let me know what you think.

ADDED:as far as I know this is in store only. Here is a link to the flyer http://gohastings.com/custserv/custserv.jsp?pageName=storead

Last edited by a moderator:
There's one local here, although their prices are normally outrageous. For example, when Friends S10 came out on DVD, it was cheaper to buy at walmart than use my wife's mom's employee discount at Hastings.

don't get too excited, the hastings here pretty much prices everything MSRP or close to it. so, you are looking at about $15-$18 + tax probably per title after discount.

Picked up...

Hot Fuzz
Shaun of the Dead
L.A. Confidential
Ocean's Eleven

each $19.99. So $10 a piece or $40ish all together. I'm pleased.

Gladiator and Braveheart were priced at $27.xx for what its worth.

I picked up:

Terminator: Sarah Conner Chronicles Season 1
The Matrix
Sin City
Watchmen: Directors Cut

I'm glad I saw this post or I wouldn't have known about this.

Up hear in the midwest, ALL we have is Best Buy (minnesota).
No Hastings. No Fry's. Not even the crappy Circuit City anymore.
Oh well.

Picked up 10 discs, had to check out separately for the items in different price brackets, kept trying to make only the $15/20 ones free.

300: Complete, Batman: 20th Aniv. for $18 each
Hellboy 2 and Watchman for $15 each
Big Trouble in Little China, Planet Terror $12.50 Each
Hot Fuzz, Batman Begins, Road Warrior, Terminator for $10 each (they were out of Shaun of the Dead :cry:)

Thought about getting Dexter Season 1 and 3 for $23 each, but figured I wouldn't watch it enough times to make it worthwhile, that and the lack of Special features on the season sets annoy me.

bread's done
Back