HAVE: Comic Books, Graphic Novels, GameCube Bongos, Replacement Covers & Manuals; WANT: PayPal, Wii, NDS Games

kodave

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
HAVE:

GRAPHIC NOVELS / TRADE PAPERBACKS / HARDCOVER COMICS

I have a ton - too many to list out at the moment - but if you're looking for something in particular or something featuring a certain character or title, send me a PM and I'll let you know what I have.

:dvd: DVDs

N/A

(I would prefer to move the TV series as sets if possible)

VIDEO GAME CONTROLERS / ACCESSORIES
:gc: GameCube
Donkey Konga Bongos (x 5)

ORIGINAL REPLACEMENT ART INSERTS COVERS / MANUALS / CASES
:gc: GameCube
Donkey Konga 2 (Art Insert Cover only)
Killer 7 (Art Insert Cover only)
WarioWare: Mega Party Game$! (Art Insert Cover only)

:wii: Wii
Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law (Art Insert Cover and Manual Only)

:ds: Nintendo DS
Mario Kart DS (Art Insert Cover and Manual Only)

WANT:

PayPal

Amazon Payments
Amazon Gift Cards

GAMES

:wii: Wii
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Super Monkey Ball: Step & Roll
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters

:ds: Nintendo DS
KORG DS-10 Plus
Professor Layton and the Last Specter

THE DETAILS:

If you're going to offer any used games, they have to be complete with original case, artwork, and manual with the disc/cart in good playable condition, unless otherwise noted.

We can work out payments in the form of PayPal, Amazon Payments, or Amazon Gift Cards via Email.  Games should be shipped in a padded mailer envelope at the minimum, via USPS First Class w/ Delivery Confirmation.

If you want me to buy something off of you, PM with with a price including shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated the list of games I'm looking for - still got that magical Guitar Hero World Tour for Wii to sell or trade!

I have A Boy and His Blob for sale. PM me if you're interested in buying it.

EDIT: I think I'm reading your post wrong. The long list of games is what you have? Kind of confusing since you have Want above it. I'm on wrong, free bump. If not, PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
The long list of games are games I'm interested in, but as I stated under Want, there's nothing I'm dying to get my hands on at the moment. Since I don't have anything to trade ATM, cash would be the only option, and I don't have a lot of that to throw around on used games at the moment unless its a good deal.

Edit: I've updated things on my original post to make it clear what I'm looking for since I don't have anything to trade at the moment, as all of my trading items have now been disposed of on CAG/GameTZ/Craigslist

Updated my list. I have a sealed copy of The Conduit to trade. Also added some stuff to my Want list, including stuff releasing through December. Still don't have a lot of spare cash so I can't pay you GameStop like prices if you're looking to make a profit.

I may want to part with:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash Up
WarioWare: Smooth Moves
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros’ Treasure

[quote name='mykee98']The House of the Dead: Overkill (New/Sealed) for Mario vs Donkey Kong (complete)?[/QUOTE]

No thanks, but thanks for looking.

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']I hate GTA 3 for Xbox, not part of the double pack. Would you be interested[/QUOTE]

No thanks, only looking for that double pack.

Updated with five GameCube Donkey Konga bongo controllers

If you contact me please send me a PM also as I don't check this thread very often. Thank you.

bread's done
Back