ViolentLee's Lowball: MISSION COMPLETE! ***Lowball Pointers Added***

ViolentLee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
81 (100%)
I sent out the final lowball package tonight. If you haven't received yours, it's on its way. If you want to see everything from the OP, it's behind the spoiler tag below.

This experience has been pretty awesome. I earned a decent chunk of money that will be put toward a bike and maybe Rosetta Stone Japan software.

I wanted to drop some knowledge gained from this experience, in case you're thinking of holding your own lowball. I hope this helps someone.

1) Track everything in an Excel sheet. This makes an extra step when you update, but it's a good backup, and will especially come in handy when you're finished. You can keep up on the latest bids/bidders, start color-coding things that were paid for or shipped, and store addresses.

2) Insist on PayPal gifts for payment. These do NOT carry fees. If you're only making a couple bucks on a game, having to pay 50 cents in fees is a downer.

3) Ask for addresses to be PM'd to you, because PayPal gifts do not give you addresses by default. Plus, it's best to add that to your Excel sheet as soon as possible.

4) Be flexible. Every buyer is different, and you don't want to exclude someone because of whatever reason. Don't be sucker-level generous, but know that the vast majority of CAGs are good people.

5) Update often. You want your potential customers to have as easy a time as possible to buy your games. Like most things, this is especially helpful as your lowball winds down.

6) Make sure your PM box has enough space, and keep it that way. I tend to only keep essential PM info -- such as addresses. Since you're tracking on an Excel sheet, it's less risky to delete stuff. Make sure to click off the "save to sent folder" for things like "I got payment" PMs, as those count against your PM limit, too.

7) Ship via PayPal. You can print from there, pay with PayPal account, and they only charge $0.19 for delivery confirmation. Then you can just drop the packages at a mailbox or post office. Plus, you can slightly fudge weights to keep rates down. 1 PS2-sized game w/case in a bubble mailer goes about 6 oz., FYI.

8) Keep thick skin. There's a good chance you'll come across some upset people at the end. Do your best to appease them, and everything will go smoother.

9) This is straight from Strell: Freebies are your friend. I tried to give something to everyone -- usually a Newtype Magazine anime DVD sampler or OXM demo disc. But with bigger packages -- especially with flat-rate boxes -- I got a little more generous. If something didn't sell, why not include it where applicable? After all, you didn't expect to have it at the end, anyway.

So, that's all I got right now. If anyone else wants to share some pointers, I'll add them here.

[size=+1]-=-=-=-=-=-=- Sale is CLOSED! -=-=-=-=-=-=-[/size]
-=-=-=-=-=- See update below -=-=-=-=-=-​

***UPDATE 10.04.09 11:42pm: I now have only 8 winners I haven't sent to, for various reasons. Right now, though, I've run out of bubble mailers. I will swing out to buy some after work tomorrow. But that means no shipments tomorrow (Monday). Thanks everyone who's left me positive feedback. I believe I've replied in kind to all of them. If I haven't, I apologize and ask you drop me a reminder PM.

***UPDATE 10.01.09 1:47am: As of moments ago, I have invoiced everyone who won something. If you've not heard from me, please PM me to demand to know why I've ignored you. I'm caught up with everyone who has paid -- which means 80% of that stuff is either out of my house or will be tomorrow. Home stretch time, kids!

***UPDATE 9.29.09 2:11PM: Thanks everyone for sending me your addresses. 12 CAGs that I don't have that info for, but no worries. I'm plenty busy with those who have already paid and such. I'll PM that dozen when I get a chance. Slowly trickling out things. I appreciate everyone's patience. This part of the process has gone much smoother than expected, and that's because CAG is full of very cool people.

***UPDATE 9.27.09 1:09pm: I have gathered the who-won-what, and will post below. So I can get an accurate shipping estimate, please PM me your address -- it's something I'll need anyway -- and anything else you want me to know (freebie requests, etc.).
I'll start sending out invoices as soon as possible.

**** UPDATE 09.27.09, 3:37am: I have updated the OP with final bids for all items. There are a few other kinks being worked out, which may change things, but most can consider this list final. If you find I have listed a bid/bidder in error, please let me know -- either posting in this thread or by PM.
I will now go through the process of tallying who's won what, the shipping cost, and total price for each CAG who has won something. Please check back for that, and keep an eye on your PM inboxes for invoices. If winners have issues such as payment options or shipping questions, I'll answer them when I can.

I have 103 games and game-related items I am getting interested in removing from my vicinity. You may want to make some of these items your very own, and I would like to facilitate that – through the proud CAG tradition of the lowball sale!

This sale runs until a secret (but predetermined) end time around the afternoon of Saturday, Sept. 26 (Pacific Time). I'm going to guess around 5 - 6:30PM (Pacific). Suffice to say when I post that it is closed, I will no longer be accepting further bids.

This lowball is quite similar to others, but even seasoned ‘ballers may want to peruse the following rules to ensure they’re in the know.

Bidding Rules
1. For your bid to count, it must be placed as a reply to this thread. If you want me to smile, put the number of the item, followed by the item name, then your name, then your bid.
2. Everything has a minimum starting bid of $1, and bidding can be in minimum increments of $0.50.
3. At this sale’s end, the person with the highest bid for each item will win that item for that amount.
4. Please don’t spoiler-ize, hide, or otherwise alter your bids.
5. Once you’ve bid, you’re basically committed to paying that amount to receive that item – that is, unless you are outbid or in extreme cases arrangements have been made with me.
6. Please ask questions – either through PMs or in posts – before you bid on an item. If my PM box is full, post a question here.
7. I’ll try to stay up to date with what the latest high bids are, but I gotta pay my bills, too. It’d be sweet if you perused posts since my update to make sure you’re the high bidder.

Shipping Rules
1. I’m only shipping to United States and Canada. Note that if you win and are in Canada, you will A) have to pay for Priority Mail so we can track it, as I’ve lost untracked games before, and B) have to be patient because it’s sometimes slow going – especially from Los Angeles.
2. After the lowball’s conclusion, I will send you an invoice with an estimate of what the total shipping cost will be. I will usually send First Class with delivery confirmation, and will try to keep costs as low as possible. I’d rather not do media mail because it takes longer and I have ethical issues.
3. I will be asking for your mailing address when I send the invoice, so I can better keep track of everyone and where to send things.
3. I will PM you when the package is shipped, with the delivery confirmation if one is available.
4. I will try to ship out as quickly as possible. That will likely entail the biggest items or the highest feedback people getting first shipping, but I’ll do my best for all.

Payment Rules
1. I will generally only accept PayPal. Like most things, other arrangements can be made, but please talk to me first.
2. Shipment will only take place after full payment has been made.
3. Please do PayPal payments as “gifts,” so I don’t have to lose money to PayPal fees.
4. For e-checks via PayPal, if your feedback is lower than 10, I will wait until payment clears to ship.

I’ve tried to include plenty of pictures, but if you want more, just ask.
ALL games are originals – no bootlegs, copies, or any of that crap.
I will denote variants and other conditional notes. But if, for example, I don’t say GH next to a PSone game, it’s safe to assume it’s black label.
“Sealed” games are new and unopened, while “Mint” denotes virtually flawless discs, booklets and cases. “Jewel Case” games are in the game's original case.
I will clean all cartridge contacts before sending out. I have tested to make sure all PSone games work.
I have mad freebies – demos and the like – that I will liberally dish out at my discretion. I may just have enough to hook up everyone who buys something. If a freebie item catches your eye and you win, feel free to make a request.

Being the lowballing aficionado that you are, I urge you to also check out:
-Sharp Katana’s lowball

-handsome_rakshas’s lowball

-Msantos 91's lowball

-ZxT Vendetta's rare-tacular lowball

[http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237376]-Ace's place for the helpful hardware lowball[/url]

Props to dv8mad for being grand-daddy of the lowball, and to strell for his great advice!

Thanks for your time and your patronage!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Who won what?
atlantas
Won: Naruto GC, Arkanoid SNES, Tetris 2 SNES
Total before shipping: $6

backseatdog
Won: Viva Pinata 2, MGS: Portable+, Phoenix Wright swag
Total before shipping: $26.50

Banjora
Won: Viking, Evolution Worlds, D&D Dragonshard
Total before shipping: $14.50

cartman58
Won: Chessmaster, Settlers
Total before shipping: $2

DashSlash
Won: Sacred 2
Total before shipping: $28.50

DigitalNerd
Won: Hot Shots Tennis, Mojo!
Total before shipping: $3

dmes65
Won: Forza 2
Total before shipping: $7

EarthBoundX5
Won: GTA GBA, GTA SA PC
Total before shipping: $10

enigmaopoeia
Won: Dracula 3, Nostradamus

FearNixon
Won: Political Machine pack
Total before shipping: $1

game_fanatic
Won: FFIX, MediEvil, Warcraft PSone
Total before shipping: $25

GogetaSS4
Won: Monster Rancher 3
Total before shipping: $6

handsome_rakshas
Won: Buster Bros.

iHaVEnOmMrS
Won: Wolfenstein PS3
Total before shipping: $36

integralsmatic
Won: Counter Punch, Speed Racer
Total before shipping: $5

Kaltic
Won: Tennis 2K2, Genesis lot
Total before shipping: $7

kamui34
Won: Battlefield BC
Total before shipping: $9

kklems
Won: Monster Madness, WWE 08, Exit, Polarium
Total before shipping: $12

knightsdwn
Won: Untold Legends PS3
Total before shipping: $8

lain21us
Won: MK Wii, Bleach DS, Dynasty DS, Planet Puzzle, Zendoku, DB: Evolution, LotR PSP, Napoleon Dynamite, SOCOM PSP, Virtua Tennis PSP, DBZ BT2, KOF Max Impact, Myst IV, Warcraft Battle Chest, Mario Super Picross, Inuyashi t-shirt, 1 non-lowballed item
Total before shipping: $47.50

lolwut?
Won: Kirby Air Ride

Lord_Kefka
Won: Star Ocean 360
Total before shipping: $20

mombbsmj
Won: Neopets PSP
Total before shipping: $3

MrNEWZ
Won: Clancy GRAW, WWE LoW
Total before shipping: $15

MuzykMann
Won: Companion Cube

Nightfox31
Won: Ren/Stimpy SNES

nightwarrior
Won: Afro Sam., Naruto DVD set
Total before shipping: $22

PGchris
Won: UT3, Locoroc, Mega Man 64
Total before shipping: $16.50

primedrctv
Won: Touch the Dead

PuppetYuber
Won: FF:CC EoT Wii
Total before shipping: $15.50

Revenantae
Won: Chromehounds, Lost in Blue 2

rockhero
Won: Quake IV
Total before shipping: $5

Rozz
Won: Bust/Move DS, Coded Arms 2, DTR PSP, DDR:E2, Def Jam PSP, KoF 00/01, KoF 02/03, Shining Tears, Tenchu:FS, Extreme G3, Harvest 64
Total before shipping: $115

sighrex
Won: Pokemon Puzz N64

snapthizzlepop
Won: Virtua Tennis GBA, Pokemon Stadium, FF VIII

sneekpeaks
Won: Bully

thelonepig
Won: Valk Profile DS, Gauntlet SS, Rez
Total before shipping: $37

Vinny
Won: Growlanser sword
Total before shipping: $4

Vulgarism
Won: FF IX set

wasabi5858
Won: FF Chocobo DS, Puzz Quest, Suikoden Tactics, Lost in Blue 3, Operation Darkness
Total before shipping: $36

wesdw369
Won: Monster Hunter, Bomberman 3

younglinker
Won: MGS PSone
Total before shipping: $3.50

ZxT Vendetta
Won: Tales/Symphonia Wii

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Items for Sale

[size=+2]PlayStation 3[/size]
1. Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (mint) - DashSlash - $28.50
2. Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (mint) - knightsdwn - $8
3. Wolfenstein (sealed) - iHaVEnOmMrS - $36

[size=+2]Xbox 360[/size]
4. Afro Samurai (mint w/cardboard sleeve) - nightwarrior - $11
5. Battlefield: Bad Company (mint) - kamui34 - $9
6. Chromehounds (mint) - Revenantae - $4
7. Forza 2 (mint) - dmes65 - $7
8. Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia (mint) - kklems - $3
9. Operation Darkness (sealed) - wasabi5858 - $7
10. Quake 4 w/Quake 2 bonus disc (mint) - rockhero - $5
11. Star Ocean: The Last Hope (sealed) - Lord_Kefka - $20
12. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (mint) - MrNEWZ - $4
13. Unreal Tournament III (mint) - PGchris - $6.50
14. Viking: Battle for Asgard (sealed) - Banjora - $8.50
15. Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise (sealed) - backseatdog - $11.50
16. WWE Legends of WrestleMania (mint) - MrNEWZ - $11

[size=+2]Wii[/size]
17. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (sealed) - PuppetYuber - $15.50
18. Mortal Kombat: Armageddon (mint) - lain21us - $6.50
19. Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (sealed) - ZxT Vendetta - $25
20. WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 (mint) - kklems - $3

[size=+2]Nintendo DS[/size]
21. Bleach: Blade of Fate (mint) - lain21us - $2.50
22. Bust-A-Move DS (cart only) - Rozz - $5
23. Dynasty Warriors DS Japanese Import (mint) - lain21us - $1.50
24. Exit (sealed) - kklems - $3
25. Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales (sealed) - wasabi5858 - $9
26. Lost in Blue 2 w/bonus stylus/swipe pack (both sealed) - Revenantae - $5
27. Lost in Blue 3 (sealed) - wasabi5858 - $8
28. Planet Puzzle League (card only) - lain21us - $6.50
29. Polarium (mint) - kklems - $3
30. Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlord (mint) - wasabi5858 - $6
31. Touch the Dead (sealed) - primedrctv - $12
32. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume (sealed) - thelonepig- $15
33. Zendoku (mint) - lain21us - $2

[size=+2]PlayStation Portable[/size]
34. Coded Arms: Contagion (sealed) - Rozz - $5
35. Dead to Rights: Reckoning (sealed) - Rozz - $5
36. Def Jam Fight for NY: The Takeover (UMD only) - Rozz - $4
37. Dragon Ball Evolution (sealed) - lain21us - $2
38. Locoroco (mint w/UPC hole) -PGchris - $3
39. Lord of the Rings Tactics (UMD only) - lain21us - $2.50
40. Metal Gear Portable Ops Plus (sealed) - backseatdog - $7
41. Monster Hunter Freedom (mint) - wesdw369 - $8
42. Napoleon Dynamite (mint) - lain21us - $1
43. Neopets PetPet Adventures: The Wand of Wishing (mint w/UPC hole) - mombbsmj - $3
44. SOCOM Fireteam Bravo (mint w/UPC hole) - lain21us - $1.50
45. Virtua Tennis: World Tour (mint) - lain21us - $1.50
46. Virtua Tennis: World Tour (UMD only)

[size=+2]PlayStation 2[/size]
47. Bully (mint) - sneekpeaks - $2
48. Dance Dance Revolution Extreme 2 (sealed) - Rozz - $11
49. Dragon Ball Z Budokai: Tenkaichi 2 (mint) - lain21us - $1
50. Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows (mint) - thelonepig - $7
51. Hot Shots Tennis (mint w/UPC hole) - Digitalnerd - $2
52. King of Fighters 2000/01 (sealed) - Rozz - $17
53. King of Fighters 02/03 (sealed) - Rozz - $17
54. King of Fighters: Maximum Impact (mint w/bonus disc, no hat) - lain21us - $1.50
55. Mojo! (mint) - DigitalNerd - $1
56. Monster Rancher 3 (mint) - GogetaSS4 - $6
57. Rez (mint) - thelonepig - $15
58. Shining Tears (sealed) - Rozz - $17
59. Suikoden Tactics (mint) - wasabi5858 - $6
60. Tenchu: Fatal Shadows (sealed) - Rozz - $10

[size=+2]GameCube[/size]
61. Evolution Worlds (complete, some scratches and case wear) - Banjora - $2.50
62. Extreme-G 3 Racing (sealed, though a tear in seal) - Rozz - $3
63. Kirby Air Ride (mint) - lolwut? - $9
64. Naruto: Clash of Ninja (sealed) - atlantas - $1

[size=+2]Game Boy Advance[/size]
65. Grand Theft Auto (sealed, box a bit mushed) - EarthboundX5 - $6.50
66. Virtua Tennis (mint) - snapthizzlepop - $1
67. Wade Hixton’s Counter Punch (mint) - integralsmatic - $2

[size=+2]PC[/size]
68. Chessmaster 10th Edition (sealed) - cartman58 - $1
69. Death to Spies (sealed)
70. Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon (mint) - enigmaopoeia - $1
71. Dungeons & Dragons Dragonshard (sealed) - Banjora - $3.50
72. Final Fantasy XI Vana’Diel Collection 2007 (sealed) - Vulgarism - $1
73. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (sealed, first edition so I think Hot Coffee is accessible) - EarthBoundX5 - $3.50
74. Myst IV: Revelation (sealed) - lain21us - $1.50
75. Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy (sealed) - enigmaopoeia - $1
76. Political Machine combo (both the sealed 2004 edition and the mint 2008 version together) - FearNixon - $1
77. The Settlers: Fourth Edition (jewel case) - cartman58 - $1
78. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter (sealed)
79. Warcraft II Battle Chest (all 3 discs in their official jewel cases)
- lain21us - $2.50
80. You Are Empty! (sealed)

[size=+2]Dreamcast[/size]
81. Tennis 2K2 (sealed) - Kaltic - $1

[size=+2]Nintendo 64[/size]
82. Harvest Moon 64 (cart only) - Rozz - $20
83. Mega Man 64 (nice box, rental stick on cart, no book) - PGchris - $7
84. Pokemon Puzzle League (rental sticker on cart, box mushed) - sighrex - $1
85. Pokemon Stadium (cart only) - snapthizzlepop - $1.50

[size=+2]PSone[/size] (all tested and working)
86. Buster Bros. Collection (disc-only) - handsome_rakshas- $2
87. Final Fantasy VIII (GH, complete with some scratches) - snapthizzlepop - $6.50
88. Final Fantasy IX (complete, discs have scratches) - game_fanatic - $9.50
89. MediEvil (mint) - game_Fanatic - $8
90. Metal Gear Solid (complete, disc 1 has scratches) - younglinker - $3.50
91. Warcraft II: The Dark Saga (complete, some scratches) - game_fanatic- $7.50

[size=+2]SNES[/size]
92. Arkanoid Doh It Again (cart only) - atlantas - $2.50
93. Mario Super Picross import (cart only, Super Potato seal) - lain21us - $2
94. Ren & Stimpy Veediots! (cart only) - Nightfox31- $1
95. Super Bomberman 3 import (cart only) - wesdw369 - $4
96. Tetris 2 (complete aside from inside cardboard shell) - atlantas - $2.50

[size=+2]Genesis[/size]
97. 5-Game Bundle (Sonic 2, X-Men, X-Men 2, Streets of Rage 2, Alien Storm – all cart-only) - Kaltic- $6

[size=+2]DVD[/size]
98. Naruto Uncut 3-disc boxed set (sealed) - nightwarrior - $11
99. Speed Racer Limited Collectors Edition 11 TV episodes and spiffy tire case (mint) - integralsmatic - $3

[size=+2]Misc.[/size]
100. Companion Cube Plush 6”x6”x6” Official (sealed) - MuzykMann - $25
101. Growlanser Generations Inflatable Sword (sealed) - Vinny - $4
102. Inuyashi Feudal Combat Black T-shirt Size XL (sealed) - lain21us - $1.50
103. Phoenix Wright keychain and stylus set (keychain mint, stylus sealed) - backseatdog - $8

[youtube]_FpfmvfHnFo[/youtube]​
Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='wesdw369']can you post pictures of the bottoms of the scratched games?[/QUOTE]
I'll see what I can do. Likely won't happen before the sale goes live, but I'll do my best.
That's one huge sig ya got there!

[quote name='ViolentLee']I'll see what I can do. Likely won't happen before the sale goes live, but I'll do my best.
That's one huge sig ya got there![/QUOTE]

def understand it not being before it start, just want to know what to expect on the off chance of me winning lol

16. WWE Legends of WrestleMania (mint) $5
17. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (sealed) $6
41. Monster Hunter Freedom (mint) $8
82. Harvest Moon 64 (cart only) $4
88. Final Fantasy IX (complete, discs have scratches) $8
95. Super Bomberman 3 import (cart only) $4
98. Naruto Uncut 3-disc boxed set (sealed) $3

8. Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia (mint) $1
15. Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise (sealed) $1
17. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (sealed) $8
19. Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (sealed) $10
57. Rez (mint) $5
83. Mega Man 64 (rental stick on cart, no book) $1

11. Star Ocean: The Last Hope (sealed) 1.00
14. Viking: Battle for Asgard (sealed) 1.00
15. Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise (sealed) 2.00
19. Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (sealed) 11.00
32. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume (sealed) 1.00
41. Monster Hunter Freedom (mint) 1.00
71. Dungeons & Dragons Dragonshard (sealed) 1.00

2. Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (mint) - $1
14. Viking: Battle for Asgard (sealed) - $1
[FONT=&quot]97. 5-Game Bundle (Sonic 2, X-Men, X-Men 2, Streets of Rage 2, Alien Storm – all cart-only) - $6[/FONT]

2. Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (mint) - $1
56. Monster Rancher 3 (mint) - $1
[FONT=&quot]97. 5-Game Bundle (Sonic 2, X-Men, X-Men 2, Streets of Rage 2, Alien Storm – all cart-only) - $6[/FONT]

Right back at ya ZxT : )
2. Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (mint) $2.00
15. Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise (sealed) $4.00
19. Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (sealed) $17.50

1. Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (mint) $10
2. Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (mint) $6
30. Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlord (mint) $4
32. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume (sealed) $15
50. Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows (mint) $4
57. Rez (mint) $10
98. Naruto Uncut 3-disc boxed set (sealed) $10

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (mint) - $2

[SIZE=+2]Xbox 360[/SIZE]
Afro Samurai (mint w/cardboard sleeve) - $2
Star Ocean: The Last Hope (sealed) - $3
WWE Legends of WrestleMania (mint) - $7

Already spending the money from the stuff I'm about to win from your lowball items lonepig?

2. Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (mint) - $7

Take that!

PlayStation 3
1. Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (mint) $15

[SIZE=+2]Xbox 360[/SIZE]
4. Afro Samurai (mint w/cardboard sleeve) $1
5. Battlefield: Bad Company (mint) $5
11. Star Ocean: The Last Hope (sealed) - $5
12. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (mint) $1
13. Unreal Tournament III (mint) - $5
16. WWE Legends of WrestleMania (mint) - wesdw369 - $7

[quote name='knightsdwn']Already spending the money from the stuff I'm about to win from your lowball items lonepig?

2. Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (mint) - $7

Take that![/QUOTE]

Aw man, now you've got to bid higher on my items so that I can afford to outbid you! :D

11. Star Ocean: The Last Hope (sealed) - ansomatica - $5.50
22. Bust-A-Move DS (cart only) - ansomatica - $1
103. Phoenix Wright keychain and stylus set (keychain mint, stylus sealed) - ansomatica - $1.50

58. Shining Tears (sealed) - enigmaopoeia - $1
59. Suikoden Tactics (mint) - enigmaopoeia - $1
70. Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon (mint) - enigmaopoeia - $1
74. Myst IV: Revelation (sealed) - enigmaopoeia - $1
75. Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy (sealed) - enigmaopoeia - $1
100. Companion Cube Plush 6”x6”x6” Official (sealed) - enigmaopoeia - $16

4. Afro Samurai (mint w/cardboard sleeve) - 3$
16. WWE Legends of WrestleMania (mint) - 8$
47. Bully (mint) - 1$
103. Phoenix Wright keychain and stylus set (keychain mint, stylus sealed) - 2$

9. Operation Darkness (sealed) - $3
10. Quake 4 w/Quake 2 bonus disc (mint) - $3