Jackass 3

[quote name='Will']Ill pm you the link to the interview WSB because I think it has some NSFW type stuff...[/QUOTE]
Thanks, Will, I'll check it out later!

I never saw the pre-jackass stuff outside of Bam's Cky collection...I dont think it ever made it to dvd? vhs only?

[quote name='Will']I never saw the pre-jackass stuff outside of Bam's Cky collection...I dont think it ever made it to dvd? vhs only?[/QUOTE]

yeah, sadly never made it to DVD (which sucks as my VHS copies are pretty worn out) but you can watch all three on Google Video (quality sucks though).

I wonder how Steve-o will do this, now that he's sober? If any of you have seen Steve-o's DVD series like out on bail or the tour video, those vids are fucking crazy

[quote name='bardockkun']Finally, all the hard hitting, philosophical questions raised by Jackass 1 and 2 will hopefully be answered![/QUOTE]

:applause:

[quote name='bardockkun']Finally, all the hard hitting, philosophical questions raised by Jackass 1 and 2 will hopefully be answered![/QUOTE]

Nope. They'll just give us more questions that will never be answered.

[quote name='lt_homer']i heard its going to be all in 3d.[/QUOTE]

I've heard that too. The director said that they are going to test out 3D

I wont lie....I wouldnt want to see the WHOLE movie in 3-D but I would like to see them do a few things...it would be interesting.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I also wonder about Steve-o he is off drugs and alcohol now so I wonder if we will even agree to do it.[/QUOTE]
I believe he actually sobered up while they filmed the second movie, at the request/demand of the rest of the cast.

[quote name='slickkill77']I've heard that too. The director said that they are going to test out 3D[/QUOTE]
At this point, I'm not sure if you guys were making a joke about them existing in 3D rather than 2D, or actually mean there might be 3D effects

[quote name='Filler2001']At this point, I'm not sure if you guys were making a joke about them existing in 3D rather than 2D, or actually mean there might be 3D effects[/QUOTE]

first one, full blown 3D movie

i used to love that show until i noticed how much gay stuff was going down between them. especially on bams show he had that creepy little guy who was basically his bitch doing all sorts of strange shit for him and to him.

I'm stoked for this. Loved the show. Loved the first movie (still haven't seen the second one).

It also helps that it's actually filmed in 3D as opposed to that 3D conversion bullshit.

[quote name='Purple Flames']
It also helps that it's actually filmed in 3D as opposed to that 3D conversion bullshit.[/QUOTE]
This may prove more to be a curse with all the fecal matter and genitals coming at you.

[quote name='VipFREAK']3rd FAIL? I guess they still haven't learned.[/QUOTE]

I guess not everyone can have a sense of humor.

I am stoked to see this. I am somewhat scared of the potential for a Jackass movie in 3d.

[quote name='Will']not to mention a thread on the 3rd one will be shit on by people with nothing better to do...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but the people that shit on the thread will be shit on by Steve O...literally. "Come on dude, BARGE IT!"

[quote name='Purple Flames']I'm stoked for this. Loved the show. Loved the first movie (still haven't seen the second one).

It also helps that it's actually filmed in 3D as opposed to that 3D conversion bullshit.[/QUOTE]

Watch the second one, it's a lot crazier than the first and funnier, IMO.

[quote name='VipFREAK']3rd FAIL? I guess they still haven't learned.[/QUOTE]

This coming from the guy who likes the show Wipeout.

[quote name='Malik112099']that high five shit at the end of the trailer was hilarious[/QUOTE]
They showed the trailer for this before The Other Guys and I was definitely against it until I seen that high five shit. I about spit my drink out on the guy in front of me. I knew something was going to happen, like someone jumping out of that trashcan but not that hand coming out.

haha that's awesome! I met Johnny Knoxeville, Steve-O, and Manny the aligator guy The Pit bbq place in the everglades (south florida) when they were filming Wildboys... pretty cool dudes... people flocked JN, like he had 30 people WITH him, not just random people...

[quote name='DestroVega']yeah, this movie being in 3D is essentially them mocking 3D... you are missing the joke I guess.[/QUOTE]
When they charge the 3D ticket price then I will also miss the joke.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']When they charge the 3D ticket price then I will also miss the joke.[/QUOTE]

Hey with all the pain those dudes go through, I won't complain about paying for a 3D price.

Saw it last night. COMPLETELY refreshing after wasting money on My Soul to take 3D last week (worst movie I've ever seen . )

If you've liked any previous Jackass work, you'll definitely enjoy this and the 3D is done well, as in you can tell it wasn't just added on to pad sales.

Finally saw it.

I laughed so hard at Jackass 1 and 2 that I was in tears. Not the case with this one. I liked it, dont get me wrong, but when it was over, I felt like something was missing. Granted it was neat in 3D, but it wasnt really needed. If youre a fan, definately go see it.

Call me crazy but I felt like this was a movie that was done for a paycheck.....Chances are Ill see it again. Ill buy it when it comes out.

[quote name='Will']Finally saw it.

I laughed so hard at Jackass 1 and 2 that I was in tears. Not the case with this one. I liked it, dont get me wrong, but when it was over, I felt like something was missing. Granted it was neat in 3D, but it wasnt really needed. If youre a fan, definately go see it.

Call me crazy but I felt like this was a movie that was done for a paycheck.....Chances are Ill see it again. Ill buy it when it comes out.[/QUOTE]
Really? I thought it was a great culmination of things they had done before, some great new bits, and like kids with new toys the 3D was well done. It really felt like the big finale, one more for the fans, refined, and all done on Paramount's dime. ;) I did miss not seeing Brandon DiCamillo and some other faces from the extended Jackass/CKY universe, though.

I used to love the show and saw the first two movies, so I don't know if my sense of humor has matured but this doesn't interest me any more.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Really? I thought it was a great culmination of things they had done before, some great new bits, and like kids with new toys the 3D was well done. It really felt like the big finale, one more for the fans, refined, and all done on Paramount's dime. ;) I did miss not seeing Brandon DiCamillo and some other faces from the extended Jackass/CKY universe, though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah..cant explain it..just didnt feel satisfied with this one.

When I was watching it and they showed the trains etc, The Volcano, I immediately thought it was DiCamillo but then the Volcano errupted and knew it wasnt. I missed seeing him too.

[quote name='Will']Yeah..cant explain it..just didnt feel satisfied with this one.

When I was watching it and they showed the trains etc, The Volcano, I immediately thought it was DiCamillo but then the Volcano errupted and knew it wasnt. I missed seeing him too.[/QUOTE]

That was one of those skits that it didn't immediately occur to me what I was seeing until the dude (his name escapes me at the moment) wanted out of the rig and then they did the replay. And then it was like...oh...oh no... :lol:

bread's done
Back