Free Castle Crashers DLC!

totoguy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
76 (100%)
The Behemoth are giving away free codes for the latest CC DLC (necromatic pack) as part of their birthday celebrations. You can find codes on their Twitter and Facebook Groups starting today until they run out.

Just grabbed mine, go ahead and get one :)

(BTW, for now it seems you have to input them through your xbox, something is wonky when inputting them through the xbox website.)

dang nice post! all taken though. will keep looking for new batches!

what do you mean something is wrong with xbox.com? it says all the codes have been used?

I don't remember the exact message, but when I tried an unused code on the website it said there's some issue with the code, not the usual stuff (invald code / already been used). Tried it on the xbox and it worked there.

Other people are having this issue, as you can see on the replys in twitter/FB.

I suggest you keep on eye on the facebook groups as they seem to be a lot less monitored than their twitter feed. I grabbed the middle code in FB while all the twitter ones were already taken.

EDIT: Heh, forgot I still have the page open. The message was:
"There is a problem with the offer associated with this code."

ahhh .. I just hate twitter chasing and scavenging .. wish they did it like last time .. just create a new forum ident and say "I Love Behemoth" .. and wait for a few days then you get a PM of a code for the King's pack

Actually, they had something like that when the celebrations started.
You could post a reply in the forum asking for a full game code for yourself (or for a friend if you have it already), and if you're one of the first 100 people they'll send you a full game code.

By the time I noticed (and posted a request) they were past 100 replys so sadly I didn't bother advertising it around... Eventually they locked the thread at about 600 replys and decided to be awesome and give away codes to almost all of them.

This explains the influx of CC codes you'll probably be seeing soon on trading threads and blog/twitter giveaways.

I was really late in for that as well, but I still commented and was able to score a game code. Hopefully I can get the new DLC as well.

They are giving away several a day...dunno how long though. I grabbed one off facebook a little while ago, thanks for posting this totoguy!

can someone confirm if xbox.com is still broken? cause this is complete bullshit. the codes were all fucking gone in less than 30 seconds. thats no joke. i think people are using the website

I wish it worked on the website. It is discrimination against people who work... that is what it is!

I am sorta pissed- considdering I bought Castle Crashers on day 1.........

did you try it with the most recent batch of codes though? maybe its fixed and no one knows. i dont see any other way of those codes going that fast. god im pissed

I didn't try it with the latest batch, but I did for the one prior to that.

They post a lot more codes on Twitter- so I think that is the way to go, because hopefully after someone used a code, they wont come back for seconds and be greedy (for other accounts, and whatnot).

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I wish it worked on the website. It is discrimination against people who work... that is what it is!

I am sorta pissed- considdering I bought Castle Crashers on day 1.........[/QUOTE]

I can't say I bought it on day 1 and The Behemoth owes it to me, but maybe Microsoft does. It's the only reason I own 4 controllers.

Thanks for the heads up, just got one off their twitter! :D very awesome, playing Castle Crashers now to check out the new weapons and characters.

[quote name='Zolo Nimo']Haha, darn Xbox.com redeem code not working. There was a valid code up for bout 5 minutes, but I wasn't near my Xbox. :([/QUOTE]

My xbox is in a box being shipped across the country. How do you think I feel?

twitter:

Q6H73-TPPGB-28WJM-CPY24-PV99T% RKH63-977BQ-QJCF2-VYP8J-CV99W% DXYYY-TJRK2-4M4GC-8F7RP-6Q23M% MP3R7-M3YCD-882KC-T4R96-TQ23Q%

WHT2P-QQBRF-R7KR3-G967B-KKRVG! GWJD9-BR8J9-MDYV9-QXGHP-JHP3W!! GPHQV-GHQHW-8DP9D-9JPDC-Q9GQY! TGR8Y-GJBPD-49C7M-X7XBB-RJKD3!!

Facebook:

FPGMF-GWMXT-DVX4Y-CRYB3-XP6Q6
B2VQF-VPMTR-K83W8-93XWK-748HW
MX94V-HM73Y-DP2F7-JGV62-GXRVY
CGDVD-YXGKC-GYR8F-B4KQJ-9Y9FD
H9D3T-R3GJ6-6JG6C-FW3T7-8QFV6
Q989F-TWV26-F3R8M-YTM9Q-H8KFJ
JCKYV-32JKB-7PYD3-6QXQD-3VY8B

[quote name='Gamer SDP']finally got one on facebook (behemoth group)[/QUOTE]

Did you enter it online through your live.xbox.com account or through your 360?

[quote name='flameofdoom666']twitter:

Q6H73-TPPGB-28WJM-CPY24-PV99T% RKH63-977BQ-QJCF2-VYP8J-CV99W% DXYYY-TJRK2-4M4GC-8F7RP-6Q23M% MP3R7-M3YCD-882KC-T4R96-TQ23Q%

WHT2P-QQBRF-R7KR3-G967B-KKRVG! GWJD9-BR8J9-MDYV9-QXGHP-JHP3W!! GPHQV-GHQHW-8DP9D-9JPDC-Q9GQY! TGR8Y-GJBPD-49C7M-X7XBB-RJKD3!!

Facebook:

FPGMF-GWMXT-DVX4Y-CRYB3-XP6Q6
B2VQF-VPMTR-K83W8-93XWK-748HW
MX94V-HM73Y-DP2F7-JGV62-GXRVY
CGDVD-YXGKC-GYR8F-B4KQJ-9Y9FD
H9D3T-R3GJ6-6JG6C-FW3T7-8QFV6
Q989F-TWV26-F3R8M-YTM9Q-H8KFJ
JCKYV-32JKB-7PYD3-6QXQD-3VY8B[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting these codes for fellow CAGs to use. Wasn't able to snag any in time but thanks for posting anyways.

yeah through xbox. after entering a few batches on xbox.com, I finally got one in a fresh twitter batch (of a few seconds) that didn't say it was redeemed. unfortunately when I entered on the actual xbox, it was taken. later on I was tired of losing out 8 twitter codes due to entering slowly with the controller so plugged in my keyboard. minutes later bam facebook!

if you guys just keep an eye o the facebook groups, you should get one in no time.

oh and flame, you the CUNY guy that kept posting twitter codes on facebook? lol by the time you post them here, they're gone.

My xbox isn't setup right now and I finally found a working code but it wouldn't redeem on xbox.com

Why oh why can't we just redeem these codes online...

After numerous attempts, I finally got one of the codes via the Facebook group this afternoon. At least at that time, entering them via Xbox.com still wasn't working. Had to enter directly through the 360 dashboard. So that's the King's pack and the Necromancer pack for free. Makes me feel better about waiting so long before I could actually play it over Live with relative success.

they just posted new ones on FB and Twitter. Twitter ones are gone though. i'll post the ones from the castle crashers FB group, but there are prolly more on the behemoth's fb group and the behemoth's forums. happy hunting

KK82Y-CGGWQ-GRGHG-CJMYH-RMYCD
CCXWM-9PP3M-Q9FRK-8YB2B-QRMCG
TDQ4Y-X4WQ3-CCY4K-BMH82-XY9F8
MXDTB-729MD-RP7Y9-2TKH9-27D2M
FPRTQ-BBKKH-QFKHX-FW83C-GXRW3
H9DCJ-PYRBQ-G774Y-Y7GFQ-72VPT
PFCGY-KXCQV-WB28D-VY84J-YWKGJ
G2PJ2-6HVMX-7HV7D-76G3J-9Y9GM
VHFYX-PGXW4-T38RW-QJ8PW-8FB9D
TR87H-6KTBF-W4CPQ-7D3GF-HXGTT

w00t! Finally got one. Entered in 8 codes on my 360 with the controller. Got one from facebook. Tip: start somewhere in the middle.

[quote name='King Royalty']this is bullshit ive tried over 30 codes and non of them work.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I have the messenger pad at least so I don't have to hunt and peck exactly, but it's still a time consuming pain fishing for codes. I give up.

you can plug in a regular old usb keyboard into your xbox if you have one handy. that's what I did.

Pretty damn pointless to even try if you don't have a router and xbl active 100% of the time. Shame that the xbox.com page sucks ass and the redeem code feature doesn't work from there.

bread's done
Back