2 for $20 DS Games Walmart.com - FF3, DQM: J, Bangai-o, Ninja Gaiden - more

Awesome deal for Final Fantasy 3. I bought it within the first month it was released. Id say Dragon Quest Monsters would be a nice game to complete the deal.

Getting Dragon Ball: Origins and Dragon Quest: Joker in one order, and Final Fantasy III and Ninja Gaiden in another order.

Dragon Ball: Origins is actually one of the best Dragon Ball games out there. It really feels like the original Dragon Ball universe. The graphics are great too. Plus, if you are a Dragon Ball fan, the nostalgia trip is amazing.

I highly suggest you guys that game... I had it, but a guy I know stole the game (together with Opoona).

Last edited by a moderator:
So is Dragonball Origins no longer included on this? I dont see it and I would get DQ:M and DB Origins but that's about it.

now this is how you ship stuff... 1.97 shipping on 2 games = COOL

did not get anything though..my backlog is WAY WAY WAY overboard.

and tossing on

Disgaea 2 psp, mario inside story and scribblenuts in the last 10 days just made my backlog cry

Man, there's some real gems on there! I'd recomment Dragon Quest: Rocket Slime to just about anyone. DQ:RS + Bangai-O for $20 new?!? I'm sold!!

Nice. Thanks for the heads up. My 8-year old nephew just lost my copy of FF3. I already have both DQ: Monsters and Rocket Slime but might pick up another copy for my nephew to lose.

They seem to be randomly adding and removing games from the deal. Bangai is back up, and I never saw Rocket slime when I placed my order last night.

[quote name='zenintrude']I think you confused "racist" with "fucking awesome"... holy crap, how much acid were they on when they thought up that fever dream of a game?![/QUOTE]

Seriously, that is HILARIOUS.

[quote name='zenintrude']I think you confused "racist" with "fucking awesome"... holy crap, how much acid were they on when they thought up that fever dream of a game?![/QUOTE]

OMFG Is that SERIOUSLY in the game??? That was the best 2 minutes of my day so far, thanks OP!!!

Argh! FF3's gone, but I did grab DB: Origins and Rocket Slime. Now my wife and I can duke it out on the tank battles!

WTF? Is anyone else having trouble checking out?

Grr, arg...I, too, missed out on FFIII. Maybe it will come back, though. Bangai-O seems to have been floating in and out of the list. I noticed FFIII for sale for $20 at a couple of different retailers recently, but this would've been like getting a free game. I was having a hard time finding another one I wanted in the list, but probably would've went with Ninja Gaiden.

Thanks for the heads-up, OP. Also, I didn't mind the $1.99 or whatever for shipping on this...I'd gladly pay a small fee to save me from actually having to step into Wal-Mart, lulz.

Unfortunately it doesn't get much better than that from what I have played of the game.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is this 2 for 20$ deal for used games or new/sealed games? Also how long does this deal last?

[quote name='dubbfoolio']I recommend the overtly racist "Spanish for Everyone"[/QUOTE]

I actually ordered that in all sincerity to go along with Bangaioh since my PSP Spanish game from Play Asia is taking forever getting here and I didn't see anything else worth getting.

Rocket Slime is one of my favorite DS games. if anyone doesn't already have it, I highly recommend getting it as part of this deal.

Why the HELL does FF3 keep dropping in and out of this? 1 minute it's there, the next time I reload it isn't.

I own both of the Dragon Quest games in this deal and love them...well obviously if you notice my avatar. ;) I'd like to pick up the Prince of Persia game...but can't seem to find anything I don't already own or care for....hmmm..

I grabbed DQM: Joker and Rocket Slime. I agree with Strell, if you don't own it or you pass it up, you're a stupid jerk. Same goes with Dragon Ball Origins. I found the fact that you couldn't choose to control your character with a traditional scheme annoying, but the game overall is a wonderful experience. They really got the Dragon Ball essence down.

So, anyway, this is my third time buying Rocket Slime. I don't regret it at all. That's how good the game it.

Oh man, wasn't preparing to buy any DS games this month but lol grabbed FF3 and Ninja Gaiden. Didn't know the Bangai game although I read a review, looks interesting, and don't know any Dragon Quest games.

bread's done
Back