The Line Drawn in the Sand OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
butthurt.jpg

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Gamestaq is pretty slick. I can't wait till they open up their services for the DS. I need unload some games.[/QUOTE]

Oh hell yes. I've been looking for a better way to monetize my unused used games. Goozex just wasn't doing it for me anymore.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']With what?[/QUOTE]

You opened the Beasties OTT. I opened it, got distracted, came back way after, saw it was closed with 0 replies, and this is here.

Was there an OTT between the end of the last one and this one?

EDIT: NM, Frosty just answered my question

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What up Mak?[/QUOTE]

Not much. Just anxiously awaiting my departure in 30 minutes.

OTT Contest:

Answer these 2 questions in a PM to me (or just throw it out here)

Who's going to be the first person in the OTT to play MW:2?
Over/under number of days before release that it happens.

Winner gets 1600 MS Munney if they guess both answers correctly.

GO!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How's life treating you Daphatty? Haven't seen you around in a while.[/QUOTE]

Not bad. Working a lot and trying to buy a house. I'm mostly lurking if I do come to the boards.

[quote name='manthing']I wonder if the Office Linebacker is still accessorizing according to his beverage choice?

:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Still drinking the beverage of choice however the Fedora hasn't seen much use of late. I'm afraid it will fly off whilst driving my new toy.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You opened the Beasties OTT. I opened it, got distracted, came back way after, saw it was closed with 0 replies, and this is here.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was open for a while, then McLovin decided to open up another one to show he has a bigger e-penis, so I just closed it.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Actually, I thought I was Gilligan...

GilligansOTT.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I like how Moxio is just chillin' at the bottom.

So, went to the doctor today. She said the pain is an inflamed cartilage on my lower ribs/sternum at my abdomen. Gave me some non-steroidal anti-inflammatory pain medicine. I hope this shit works because it's almost crippling.

Also I almost passed out from them drawing blood.

I use to never mind needles when I was a kid but now I can't stand them. I could never do heroin or anything that involves shooting up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back