Credo Mobile will buy out your phone plan up to $200

ryanflucas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I received this notice since I'm on the email list for Air America radio on XM. This company called Credo Wireless boasts that they are better since they are progressive and stand up for political causes. I get very cautious towards anyone making such a claim but they do mention a deal that may be pretty good if available to you.

http://action.credomobile.com/specialoffers/sep09/airamerica/air1a.html

From their page:
Join CREDO Mobile by 9/18/09
and get*:
• 10% off your monthly service fee
for 24 months
• Contract buyout credit up to $200
• No contract for 30 days**
• Individual plans starting at $29.99/month; family and calling circle plans also available
• No domestic roaming or long distance charges; unlimited nights & weekends
• Calls carried on the nationwide, all-digital Sprint® network, reaching over 280 million people
• Free 2-day shipping and no activation fee

* All with a two-year CREDO Mobile service agreement. Offer subject to credit qualification. Late or missed payments may void special discounts. Contract buyout credit: CREDO Mobile will credit your account (up to $200) 30 days after receiving a copy of your prior carrier's early termination fee charges; details to follow by mail.
** No early termination fee for the first 30 days; all service charges and late/damaged equipment-return fees apply.

This may provide you an 'out' but I think it's cleverly crafted so you will be in contract with them after they buy out your current mobile contract. If any of you are feeling ambitious, maybe you can find a way around this or use this to your advantage. Credo is built ontop of Sprint so I would say for the most part your getting out of your current contract and into one with Sprint.

A possible deal if you hate your current mobile company.

bread's done
Back