What game should I buy?

Turk222

CAG Veteran
I currently own a 360 and a Wii. Due to the price drop, I can now afford a PS3. If I were to buy one PS3 exclusive, what would you suggest I buy?

[quote name='Turk222']I currently own a 360 and a Wii. Due to the price drop, I can now afford a PS3. If I were to buy one PS3 exclusive, what would you suggest I buy?[/QUOTE]

Valkyria Chronicles.

You should hit up the clearance section at Target, where you will be able to get some PS3 games without breaking the bank.

pick up a cheap older game and spend the rest on downloadable titles. I don't own a PS3, but the PSN titles are really what makes the PS3 stand out to me, to the point where I might buy one now with the price drop even though the only "box" game I have any interest in is Heavy Rain.

Depends on the genre you prefer. RPGs or Strategy = Valkyria Chronicles. FPSs = Resistnce 2 and KILLZONE 2. Open world action = Infamous. Gears 2 + Tomb Raider = Uncharted. All mentioned are great games, most have demos on PSN so if ya buy a PS3, go to the PSN store and download the demos and play em.

Uncharted is by far my personal favorite as far as exclusives go. Grab the first one on the cheap, play through it, then buy the second one.

I will have to agree with the rest. Uncharted is a shining example of a great PS3 exclusive. I bought LBP, but ended up neglecting it, strangely. -_-

I bought mine with Metal Gear Solid 4, if you haven't played the other games, read the summaries on Wikipedia. That's what I did and as a result MGS 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. I also recommend Uncharted and Uncharted 2, but I think I didn't enjoy those games as much as should have because of how hyped they were.

War Hawk is an awesome multiplayer game. It still has a strong community, and you can get it for the cheap$$$

bread's done
Back