Cake Mania (PC) FREE - Amazon Download

Great time killer for when I'm out with my laptop. I wish they were still giving 5 mp3 downloads, but hey a free game is a free game.

1231629411382.gif

fuck YEAR!!

Downloaded. Can't be free.. like people mentioned. Will go well with Big Kahuna Reef which I downloaded.. just because it was free. :D

[quote name='NedHead']Ack. It's a 30 minute timed demo. Uninstalled.[/QUOTE]Weird, it's the only version of the game on Amazon.

i played 2 levels, then got bored with it. however, it will be good to play this while im taking breaks from studying and such

think cake mania is bad check out cake mania 3 (then again DONT) thing is a hard drive hard (compair to some of those types of games) at i think 100 mb... you journey though time making cakes WTF

LOL

[quote name='NedHead']Ack. It's a 30 minute timed demo. Uninstalled.[/QUOTE]

You need to click on the "already paid" link in the window that mentions you have 30 minutes of play time remaining. It will connect to Amazon to verify you've purchased it (for free) and unlock the full game.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Can anyone else confirm this?[/QUOTE]

After you start it up it, click on the "already pad" link and it unlocks the full game.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Can anyone else confirm this?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='deadite76']After you start it up it, click on the "already pad" link and it unlocks the full game.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Cool...thanks. [/QUOTE]

You're welcome. :cool:

bread's done
Back