iTunes background is white - how do i change it back to black?

Javery

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Anyone know the answer to this? The latest iTunes update change the background to white and I hate it. Thanks!

This has actually been a subject of debate making the rounds on various blogs. There is a fix, but apparently it's only for OSX right now.

I don't know if you're using Windows or whatever, javery. Hopefully if you are, a fix along the same lines shows up soon.

You can also fight the power. That'll do it too.

Black background? I've been using iTunes on Windows for years and never saw any option for screen color. I'm kinda interested now, how to you get a black background? Or is it a Mac-specific option?

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Black background? I've been using iTunes on Windows for years and never saw any option for screen color. I'm kinda interested now, how to you get a black background? Or is it a Mac-specific option?[/QUOTE]

It's in album view. The more time that passes the more this annoys me. The album art stood out way more against the black background.

Ah, I know what you're talking about now. You're right about the black background being better. Hell, that's why 90% of TVs on the market have black bezels now.

bread's done
Back