GoGamer Wolfenmadness!

FYI - I checked out that 80GB PS3 and it brings up a 'System w/ PS2 backwards compatiabilty' and its showing a GoGamer Price of $279.90 (not 309.90) so for $30 less you get PS2 capabilities, 4USB's & on board memory card readers, not bad it must be the MGS4/motorstorm systems

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']What is the MSRP on the Fallout 3 GOTY? Is it only going to be $50?[/QUOTE]

$50 MSRP for PC version yes, $60 for consoles. Given how stubborn the original has been at dropping its price im actually rather surprised to see it up as a pre-order for $10 less MSRP. $40 for the core game and DLCs [$10 each on their own] is certainly a great buy.

id get fallout 3 goty if it was free ship. but i'd say with shipping it comes out to about the same as amazon plus ECA and free ship, plus they might offer a g/c or summin when release date gets closer

[quote name='Arcturiang']I still haven't gotten my order from their last madness. >_>[/QUOTE]
yea, same here. i was gonna send an email but since im not alone i'll just continue to wait.

[quote name='ddemaree07']yea, same here. i was gonna send an email but since im not alone i'll just continue to wait.[/QUOTE]
Which madness was last, Labor Day? If so I just got my order in earlier this week. Been enjoying some LOTRO and Railroads!

I want to wait for Fallout GOTY to drop some more and be like Oblivion GOTY, but that may take a while.

[quote name='ddemaree07']yea, same here. i was gonna send an email but since im not alone i'll just continue to wait.[/QUOTE]

The insane Labor Day Madness you are referring to absolutely was our biggest Madness ever and it literally crushed our shipping dept. It took us almost a week with all hands on deck to get everything out the door. Not going to sell so many $1 and $2 games for a while if we can help it.

Check your tracking number that we sent you. If you ordered via USPS it's likely in the mail almost to you and the Dirt Cheap option can take a little while to reach it's destination.

Jason

So what's the deal with those 360 refurbs? I want to pull the trigger on one, but just the looming shadow of the red ring is keeping me at bay.

[quote name='Arcturiang']I still haven't gotten my order from their last madness. >_>[/QUOTE]

I just got my one cent games from two sales ago on Thursday. Shipping is slow but I got 4 games for less than $10. If you see a deal I would jump on it, but remember that shipping is slow.

the price for wolf is nuts! But I'm not going to get it. game played out too short, even when I did take my time.

That price for Wolf was the same as it was during the Labor Day insanity. Oddly enough, I'm still waiting for my package from that. Thankfully, it shipped a day ago.

I would have thought that a sale called Wolfenmadness would've had more than one version of the game on sale. I see now that GoGamer is mostly PC games and well, I'm mostly not.

Nothing for me, this time. But I've gotten in on a couple of these deals, they seem to ship fairly quick. I've not had any problems. Do you take requests? I could use a good deal on Fuel for the PC.

[quote name='persianhero']ehm.... why is a refurbished 80gig ps3 $308 when u can buy a brand new one for 299?!![/QUOTE]

When you click on the PS3 it's $279.90 not $309.90. Plus its the PS3 Model #: CECHE01. Which shpports Backwards Compatible games, and also has 4 USB Ports, & Memory Card Reader.

Goos deal on Demon's Souls also.

bread's done
Back