Xbox 360 - Condemned 2: Bloodshot for $9.99 FS on Newegg

hmmm, interesting deal, as this is the lowest the game will probably ever get new. FS is nice...jesus, money just dwindling away..

[quote name='tenma']I've always though this game looked good, but just too damn creepy for my tastes.[/QUOTE]
I thought so, too. But then I tried it and was hooked!

I know there was a demo up on the PSN, might check for a 360 version too before you buy it.

Not a great game but I finished it. And yeah it is very creepy. :)

[quote name='Lucian']I thought so, too. But then I tried it and was hooked![/QUOTE]

Maybe i'll end up giving it a shot although it's hard to justify with my backlog (FEAR 2, Beautiful Katamari, Flower and WipEout HD)

[quote name='NamPaehc']I know there was a demo up on the PSN, might check for a 360 version too before you buy it.

Not a great game but I finished it. And yeah it is very creepy. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I d/led the demo for 360 a while back and it's hard to imagine wanting to experience something like that for several hours.

I bought this game from Best Buy for the same price several months ago and I just couldn't get into it. I ended up selling it to amazon but a lot of other people seem to like it.

[quote name='DeathBringer']Game is too scary!

LOL![/QUOTE]

Wow, you're histrionic.

I don't have anything against creepy games (otherwise I wouldn't currently be playing through FEAR 2), but by all means continue to over-exaggerate what I've said.

Thanks op! I played the demo when best buy had for 10 dollars and hated it. Tried it again and gave it another shot. LOVED it haha. It's weird but I guess my taste changed a bit since then.

[quote name='DeathBringer']It's a good game stop being a sissy![/QUOTE]
Condemned 2 is an insult to the first one in my opinion. The whole supernatural route wasn't the way to go.

[quote name='Doomtime']Condemned 2 is an insult to the first one in my opinion. The whole supernatural route wasn't the way to go.[/QUOTE]

The game still got a lot of good reviews plus it's only $10.

I got this game for $5 from the HWV sale, and I still haven't gotten into it yet. I've tried to play it several times, but nothing pulled me in and made me play it more.

this game has been 9.99 FOREVER...and it sucks. Too dark, too boring. The first one set the bar too high.

And also, there is a HUGE glitch in this game. DO NOT QUIT THE GAME WITHOUT GETTING TO THE MAIN MENU FIRST....otherwise, your save file gets corrupted.

[quote name='gsr']this game has been 9.99 FOREVER...and it sucks. Too dark, too boring. The first one set the bar too high.

And also, there is a HUGE glitch in this game. DO NOT QUIT THE GAME WITHOUT GETTING TO THE MAIN MENU FIRST....otherwise, your save file gets corrupted.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for mentioning that, I would have been very annoyed to get that glitch. I heard you have to go to the dashboard as well?

http://greedygamer.blogspot.com/2008/05/condemned-2s-save-game-glitch.html

[quote name='segaplayer']Thank you so much for mentioning that, I would have been very annoyed to get that glitch. I heard you have to go to the dashboard as well?

http://greedygamer.blogspot.com/2008/05/condemned-2s-save-game-glitch.html[/QUOTE]

no idea about dashboard...needless to say, i was annoyed after forcing myself to play through this game, get to the final boss and quit the game, only to find that my save file was corrupted.

the story also makes no sense..whatsoever. The first one was the same way, but at least the gameplay was good.

[quote name='gsr']no idea about dashboard...needless to say, i was annoyed after forcing myself to play through this game, get to the final boss and quit the game, only to find that my save file was corrupted.

the story also makes no sense..whatsoever. The first one was the same way, but at least the gameplay was good.[/QUOTE]

I played the demo of the first one and the combat was not as exciting the 2nd game's demo. I'm excited to get Condemned 2 in the mail.

[quote name='Bigandtasty']It's $10.45 with FSSS at Amazon as well, just as a sidenote to anyone who has ECA and some other stuff to buy.[/QUOTE]

I dunno, it looks like it's $15 or $17.49 from Amazon to me. :(

bread's done
Back