50 Cent: Blood on the Sand - XBOX 360 16.30 at Frys.com and in store

Skipping this one, cheaping kills it. But if your shipping is cool and you are a hip hop fan, this is kinda cool to play

this is a decent game (hard achievements as a lot deal with a top score via "multiplier/combo" system) It follows a lot in the footsteps of Army of Two, w/ a little The Club mixed in. And the rap ain't bad (i'm not a huge fan), it constantly plays in the background, but it's really in-tune w/ the game and makes it feel more hardcore.

rap fan or not, this is a pretty fun game. I bought it for around 20 bucks recently and I'm not disappointed.

I give this game a HUGE thumbs up. It's got drop in and out co op, great replay value, and a great gameplay system.

I would recommend this to any fan of gears fo war, army of two,etc..

I played every level 3 times just to get most of the achievements and high scores...

Kevin

I got the PS3 version on Target Clearance last week for $12.50, which was quite something because my Target almost never has good clearance items.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Is the local store pick-up down for everyone else or just me?[/QUOTE]
No me too. Sux. I think my closest one would have a copy. Maybe two for me and my co-op buddy.

$22.79 after shipping for me so I think I'll wait. I can get it for $22.31 on Amazon anyway at the moment so I might think about getting it next time I order something, but I really would rather pay $15 total (inc shipping/tax) instead of above $20. It looks like an okay game, and I'm a fan of rap (though I don't see what that has to do with this game other than the music you'll be hearing in the background) but I still think $20 is too much for it.

I might cave and get it though, but probably from Amazon instead of Fry's.

My roommate got me into the game. It's def one of the most underrated games on the system. I love it.

The rap goes perfect with the game. And Vodka makes it better. Pick DJ Whoo Kid as your partner, he's a riot heh

[quote name='JoMasta']Cheap enough for me. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]
I agree, it's plenty cheap for me Im grabbing it! :)

Just an update, the price online is now $9.90 for Xbox360 ($10.23 for PS3) and I was able to price match at BB

nice update but I'm getting errors when trying to click the game title and the buy button - man I would be in for 1 at that price if I could pick up at store!

This is a highly under appreciated game, don't judge the game by it's title. Once you begin to play, you won't want to put it down.

bread's done
Back