Halo ODST pre-order $51 w/unlock code at Buy.com

wildnuts02

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Free shipping

FREE Unlock Code to Play As Sgt. Johnson!
Pre-Order Halo 3: ODST from Buy.com and get a FREE Unlock Code to Play As Sgt. Johnson, redeemable via Xbox Live. Simply type the code into your Xbox Dashboard and get access instantly to this character. Codes will be sent out on or around release date. Offer good strictly while Supplies Last.
(Applies only to products sold by Buy.com. Does not apply to products sold on our site by third-party merchants through Buy.com Marketplace.)
Offer valid from 8/4/2009 to 9/22/2009

LINK

[quote name='pitfallharry219']How does the Reach beta work? Is it on the disc with every copy, or do you need a bonus code for that too?[/QUOTE]

On the disc with every copy. No need to worry about those silly codes.

Any idea how buy.com is with pre-orders? I pre-ordered a few weeks ago, and my order is still in "processing". Wondering if I should expect this to come in tomorrow or not.

[quote name='Aragorn123']On the disc with every copy. No need to worry about those silly codes.
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
Its a good idea to have the silly codes printed on the disc itself, saves us the hassle of losing them and looking for it.

I bought two copies at buy.com so I will receive two Sgt. Johnson codes right? I mean this offer is not restricted to 1 per household (like Amazon and Toys R Us)

[quote name='kposse77']Any idea how buy.com is with pre-orders? I pre-ordered a few weeks ago, and my order is still in "processing". Wondering if I should expect this to come in tomorrow or not.
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
Thats the way buy.com operates, however, your copy should ship tommorow.

Wish I had seen this earlier as the game comes out at midnight tonight. I traded in a bunch of games towards ODST with the 25% extra and I have an Edge card at gamestop so I didn't pay any cash for the game, but I'm tempted to order this from Buy and pickup my copy from GS then when my Buy.com order gets here, return it to GS lol. All for 15 or so dollars.

And the ECA discount doesn't work unless u buy $75 worth and they only give u $5 off. Also, there's tax... This is why Buy.com blows. Amazon > Buy.com Not that I'm getting it from amazon either...

I bought from buy,com though amazon and toys r us deal are much more appealing. I regret it as buy.com preorders cannot be cancelled. :/

[quote name='dstan']I just got my Johnson code about ten minutes ago, but my game still hasn't shipped yet.

:bomb:[/QUOTE]

me too!!
im NEVER using buy.com again

Just got my Johnson code in my email. redeemed it on the website, and worked.

I went to my 360 and it said downloading to another console, I canceled it.... Can't find Sgt Johnson on the download list online (same thing happened to DLC contents, but they can just be re-downloaded from marketplace)... I hope its just applied to my profile. Wish buy.com ship their game faster so I can check. I'm never preordering from buy.com again though, as it can't be cancelled once we preorder something from them.

At least the game is showing to be in the shipping process.

bread's done
Back