New Super Mario Bros. Wii $46.99 + $10 credit at Amazon

caltab

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
FYI, this GC is extended to all existing pre-orders. Awesome! I ordered when it was in my goldbox, so it was even better, $39.94 after ECA. Also used a $30 coupon from trade-in deal, so it was only $9.94 to me, which was covered by trade-in credit. And now I get a $10 GC? Awesome!

Get a $10 Video Games Credit
Order New Super Mario Bros. Wii and get $10 off a future video game purchase. The promotional code will be placed directly into your Amazon.com account within 2 business days after the product ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Limit one per customer.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I already preordered... will I get this?[/QUOTE]

I found this on Amazon:
This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders.

WOOHOO!!!

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Even better, since I preordered this with a double-ECA discount a couple days ago. Awesome![/QUOTE]

How are people double discounting with ECA just using two codes?

[quote name='Commander0Zero']How are people double discounting with ECA just using two codes?[/QUOTE]

Old codes stack with the new ones.

[quote name='cochesecochese']This drops into my gold box about once a week. I'm definitely snagging it the next time it comes through.[/QUOTE]

ya I've had it in my gold box a couple times myself.

wow....i made a pre-order of uncharted 2, nba 2k10, and NSMB wii when my eca code was double stacking. that was a week ago and now all of them include bonus credit.

gotta love amazon

Now it comes out to $25 for me after all discounts taken. Keep em coming.... :)

But as good as this is so far, I bet TRU will make me buy one from them with some sort of collectable garbage I can't pass up...

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Even better, since I preordered this with a double-ECA discount a couple days ago. Awesome![/QUOTE]

Ditto. I was on the fence about whether I'd keep the preorder or cancel, but with the $10 credit, there probably won't be a better deal at release. Prove me wrong, TRU, prove me wrong.

[quote name='guessed']Ditto. I was on the fence about whether I'd keep the preorder or cancel, but with the $10 credit, there probably won't be a better deal at release. Prove me wrong, TRU, prove me wrong.[/QUOTE]

They gave a 25 gc for wii sports resort, so it wont be shocking.

[quote name='sm4ckd0wn']Is there a possibility that release date shipping could be added for this game? I'd really like it on day one...[/QUOTE]

I don't think so, since its released on a sunday.

[quote name='sm4ckd0wn']Is there a possibility that release date shipping could be added for this game? I'd really like it on day one...[/QUOTE]

no chance. No one delivers on Sunday.

Oh noes, not another one! Well, I already have it preordered. I like getting all these extra GC's for things I was gonna get anyway. Nice.

$39 AND a $10 GC for a Mario title at launch. Thanks Amazon!

I'm just glad they are finally offering a GC on something I'm actually preordering.

Gold Box + ECA + $10 GH5 preorder coupon made this $30 shipped. Adding the new $10 voucher sweetens the deal.

Nice, I'll definately be pre ordering this soon.
I just wish amazon put things I actually want in my gold box, I almost never get anything video game related it seems!

With Amazon adding this to so many great games, dropping the prices, and ECA...I've been buying WAAAAY more games than I normally EVER would!

First I hear about Uncharted, then Brutal Legend, and now NSMB Wii. Wow. Too bad I can't get them to retroactively apply all of these superb $10 credits to one of my many many preorders from games I had in my Quick Picks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I had my ODST promos in my account. >< I'm going to order now because I don't want to lose my Goldbox discount... hopefully they can edit those promos into my existing order when I get it.

[quote name='lilboo']You can add promo codes after you place an order, BTW. :)[/QUOTE]
Well, as far as a code to enter? Or will it allow me to take promos that are tied to my account and enter into that order? That'd be great if so, ideally set up with my Goldbox discount and all. Hope the preorder price drops. :D

[quote name='lilboo']You can add promo codes after you place an order, BTW. :)[/QUOTE]

Note: Promotional certificates and gift cards may be redeemed only when the order is originally placed. Also, you can apply gift card balances only to items listed as "not yet shipped." -Amazon

So if you didn't have a ECA code at the time you can apply it in the enter gift card at the bottom of your Order summary?

[quote name='crunchewy']FYI, this GC is extended to all existing pre-orders. Awesome! I ordered when it was in my goldbox, so it was even better, $39.94 after ECA. Also used a $30 coupon from trade-in deal, so it was only $9.94 to me, which was covered by trade-in credit. And now I get a $10 GC? Awesome![/QUOTE]

I got the same $9.94 price. Gotta love amazon. I'll probably use this $10 coupon on god of war 3.

Awesome news. Got this game in my Gold Box a couple weeks ago and with the ECA discount it brought it to less than 40. Now add in a 10 GC and this deal gets even sweeter. I heart Amazon.

See, I figured I wouldn't be getting this at Gamestop (geez it's hard to spend money there)!

Awesome deal! Thanks for the heads up OP. Only possible better deal would be from Toys R us, but still, I'm preordering :)

[quote name='lilboo']Hmm. I remember I added my $30 code to my Metroid Prime Trilogy order. :shrug:[/QUOTE]

The $30 coupons were more like gift cards which can be added after the fact. Promo codes, the current cash back offers, ECA etc. cannot without the YMMV assistance from a CSR

How do you see what's in your Gold Box on Amazon?

Edit:
It's the Quick Picks on the bottom of the Gold Box page. Is there a way to influence what's put in the Quick Picks?

I didn't think Amazon could rock anymore than they did last Fall, what with the Black Friday weekend deals and such, but here we are in just September...whoa.

Cheapy, you might not want to even put "Best Online Retailer" up for a vote this year. Could make future advertisers and/or CAGcast sponsors look real bad. Just sayin'.

[quote name='fatez']sweet deal! i pre-ordered awhile ago... excited for some mario co-op. :)[/QUOTE]

make that local co-op only :applause:

But this *IS* primarily a single player game, right?

I'm TRYING to order it, just waiting on my ESA code :whistle2:/

bread's done
Back