CheapyD's email

Hunter55

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I got an email from CheapyD and when i tried to download the attachment, all i got was a pickture of the Norton Antivirus logo. This happen to anyone else?

No, i cant think of any reason Cheapy would be sending me email, but heres the contents of the msg:

when i saw my ass i slept 3 hours why?? check my ass sorry my movie LOOOOOOOOL joke (^!^) Bye

Hey Cheapy, could you shed some light on the situation here?

[quote name='Hunter55']No, i cant think of any reason Cheapy would be sending me email, but heres the contents of the msg:

when i saw my ass i slept 3 hours why?? check my ass sorry my movie LOOOOOOOOL joke (^!^) Bye

Hey Cheapy, could you shed some light on the situation here?[/quote]

In all honesty, why would you think that is legit?

the email was sent from DELETED
Unless soeone has Cheapy's email and password, how is it possible to send an email from that address?

[quote name='Hunter55']the email was sent from [email protected]
Unless soeone has Cheapy's email and password, how is it possible to send an email from that address?[/quote]

It is quite simple to cloak your address. It's a big problem with spam.

There's a huge chance you got a PM at the time of that email. CheapyD didn't actually email you. It's just a notification message you get when a PM is sent to you. That's my guess.

[quote name='Trakan']There's a huge chance you got a PM at the time of that email. CheapyD didn't actually email you. It's just a notification message you get when a PM is sent to you. That's my guess.[/quote]

If it was a PM notification email then the message would have been pretty generic. I doubt it would have read the way the OP described it. I'm going to have to go with virus on this one.

I get those all the time, from various CAG email addresses. They're not real. Anybody can send an email that looks like it's from anybody else. And yes, it's either spam or a virus.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I get those all the time, from various CAG email addresses. They're not real. Anybody can send an email that looks like it's from anybody else. And yes, it's either spam or a virus.[/quote]

In other words, someone here must not like you. :wink:

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I get those all the time, from various CAG email addresses. They're not real. Anybody can send an email that looks like it's from anybody else. And yes, it's either spam or a virus.[/quote]

In other words, someone here must not like you. :wink:[/quote]

SomeONE? Methinks you give me WAY too much credit.

:lol: I keep getting emails in my Hotmail account from a Cheapyd, with attacments called Jol03.cpl, saying "Thanks for using our software."

I deleted the email address. Please do not publicly post it in the forums since bots hit this site very often. It is poor edicate to post another persons email unless you intend something malicious.

That was his email and I believe it was a spoof. It could have been from when the site was hacked. Our emails could all be in some hellish database now or even they used the site to send out emails. Who knows. I think I got the same email as well. But cheapyd and I email each other all the time with weird shit so I just thought he had a good time with his ass.

:)

[quote name='defender']I deleted the email address. Please do not publicly post it in the forums since bots hit this site very often. It is poor edicate to post another persons email unless you intend something malicious.

That was his email and I believe it was a spoof. It could have been from when the site was hacked. Our emails could all be in some hellish database now or even they used the site to send out emails. Who knows. I think I got the same email as well. But cheapyd and I email each other all the time with weird shit so I just thought he had a good time with his ass.

:)[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='defender']I deleted the email address. Please do not publicly post it in the forums since bots hit this site very often. It is poor edicate to post another persons email unless you intend something malicious.
[/quote]

Cheapy's email address is pretty much out there for everyone to see though anyway ("Email CheapyD"). Just a note though, you might want to delete it out of the quote too right below the OP with the email address.

[quote name='Xevious'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']MERGE'D[/quote]

JBL? for an avatar?[/quote]

The greatest WWE champion. Why not? :lol:

[quote name='Xevious'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']MERGE'D[/quote]

Mmhmm. It's a placeholder. I'm having an "addition" put on this avy:

morbong0fh.gif

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Xevious'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']MERGE'D[/quote]

The greatest WWE champion. Why not? :lol:[/quote]

Undertaker can still kick his ass. I dont care what JBL says....

bread's done
Back