The funniest show the OTT doesn't watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, that didn't show up in my RSS feed for some reason, Bioshocked360. I think I'll try to go to the La Zona Rosa show in Austin, never been to that venue before.

La Zona Rosa is larger than Stubbs, and indoors, Mojimbo. They tend to be pricey, because they get bigger acts. I paid $25 when I saw Gwar there.

I can't stop getting fucked. I just got an E74 error. Earlier today the avatars on my friend's list were all pixelated. I didn't think it'd happen that fast.

I *think* I got Snow Leopard working fine on this Mini 10v. I need to do the tweak that fixes the sound after sleep and try to install Windows 7 on it tomorrow.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']
I actually want to try it out since it seems to have a narrative and doesn't have that failure of a main "character" that ruins the rest of them.[/quote]
Gordan Freeman

I like Scrubs. It's not my favorite show or anything, but if I see it when flipping channels I'll watch an episode or two. The chick doctor that Zach Braff's character is all hung up on is really hot.

Did you see my post yesterday about the 8 firetrucks outside RLM yesterday afternoon, munch? I hear there was a big chemical spill. I'm gonna grab a copy of the paper when I get to campus.

fuck off TV repair apprentice.

[quote name='munch']Scrubs is absolutely one of the worst shows ever. It's more formulaic than Scooby Doo.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Every episode is 'jokes' up until 2 minutes before the 2nd commerical break where it becomes 'dramatic', then resolution after a few minutes and 'laughs' until the end.

I admit I've watched more episodes that I would have liked due to it's placement on Thursday nights and inertia.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Did you see my post yesterday about the 8 firetrucks outside RLM yesterday afternoon, munch? I hear there was a big chemical spill. I'm gonna grab a copy of the paper when I get to campus.[/QUOTE]

I had no idea. I really don't even know what RLM is. If there was a huge spill I would have thought that we'd get an e-mail. That's crazy.

Yeah, but first few minutes before the title sequence always has a nice belly laugh joke in it. That sets the table. Not to mention the good chemistry between the cast members.

---

Has woot been 'wooting off' all week?

d6078223fc4b7bc73ba408373a94aaaa0417e50e

[quote name='TheRock88']Cant wait to play Would? on Tuesday
and Breaking Benjamin's Diary of Jane. :oops:
[/QUOTE]

Be proud...Breaking Benjamin is :cool:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back