Forza 3 Edition Playseat, Forza 3 and MS Wireless Wheel - $377.98 Shp w/ECA

TheHeape

CAG Veteran
Just saw this on the page didn't see it posted. After checkout it came to $377.98 with ECA not a bad deal I think.

This is the end all, be all of racing bundles. Get your copy of Forza Motorsport 3, free, and 50% off of the Xbox 360 wireless racing wheel, when you buy the limited edition Forza 3 evolution racing seat. Offer limited to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Offer good while supplies last. *Shipping fees and taxes may apply. Prime/Release-Date Delivery Customers: Please make sure to set your shipping preference to "I want my items faster. Ship items as they become available" in order to receive your copy of Forza Motorsport 3 with Release-Date delivery.

To qualify for this offer, add the Limited Edition Forza 3 Evolution Racing Seat, a copy of the Forza Motorsport 3 game for the Xbox 360, and the Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel from below to your cart, and make your purchase. The price of the game and the 50% will be deducted from your total order upon checkout.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_85403911_2?ie=UTF8&docId=1000428551&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=0QK9D2W68KS7CYFR08SQ&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=492946111&pf_rd_i=468642

Worth noting (?) pre-ordering Forza 3 nets you a $10 game credit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, honestly, I think this is the limit. Shit has officially gone too far... I mean good god damn, when you are buying fucking furniture with your games, it's too damn much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha. 377 after all the discounts. I saw this yesterday but didn't post it because it's so ridiculous. But I admit I'd like to have it, for about 250 dollars less. I mean, I could get any of the 3 consoles and a couple games or more for that.

Bought the wheel over 2 years ago and after seeing how big it is it just sits in storage. Imagine having a seat sitting around.

[quote name='Hardware']Bought the wheel over 2 years ago and after seeing how big it is it just sits in storage. Imagine having a seat sitting around.[/QUOTE]

Mine just sits gathering dust as well. The wheel makes games harder to play, especially since I have to sit it on my lap and it just slides everywhere when I try to turn. Luckily I only paid $25 for it.

I got the wheel too. I play racing games like a mofo. i even built one of these chairs out of a real life rally seat. Didnt cost me even half of what they're trying to sell it for and its made custom for me, but adjustable as well.

though if you were looking into buying one, i suppose this isnt a horrible deal. theyre pretty expencive these things...

Well the weight limit is only 300 pounds, and I bet most fatass Americans who buy gaming chairs would break this 300 dollar chair.

And I thought having a racing wheel and pedals was hardcore...

Isn't there supposed to be a new wheel coming out for Forza 3? I remember reading a while ago that Logitech (I think) was making one but I haven't heard any news since. I could have sworn I saw pics too...it was all black and had a Forza 3 logo on the wheel. Sold my wireless wheel because I was planning to buy one when it came out.

Did I dream that or is it coming out eventually?

[quote name='Hardware']Bought the wheel over 2 years ago and after seeing how big it is it just sits in storage. Imagine having a seat sitting around.[/QUOTE] Me and you the same except that I bought the seat 2 years ago at amazon when they had on sale for $140 ....

Looks awesome IMO. I'm definitely not getting this, as it's way too much, but I can definitely see its appeal to hardcore racing fans. I'm not a huge racing fan myself and the in-car view is enough to satisfy my needs

Ya know... maybe just maybe if there was an actual wheel WORTH using I could see MAYBE getting this seat but... yeah.

[quote name='Hardware']Bought the wheel over 2 years ago and after seeing how big it is it just sits in storage. Imagine having a seat sitting around.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much... Although at least you don't have two other Sony wheels taking up space with it.

I'm really tempted to get this. I was thinking about getting a wheel for Forza 3 but my issue with my PS3's wheel is that I don't have a good setup for it so I never use the thing. That chair would certainly fix that. Hmmm...

[quote name='VipFREAK']Ya know... maybe just maybe if there was an actual wheel WORTH using I could see MAYBE getting this seat but... yeah.

Pretty much... Although at least you don't have two other Sony wheels taking up space with it.[/QUOTE]

the Fanatec Porsche Turbo S Wheel is supposed to be the best on the market but its $450. Plays on PS3, PC, 360.

uhh. Well since you didn't even know about it, its obviously not for you. The fanatec wheel is the best a driving sim player can get.

IMO, the playseat evolution isn't worth it unless you put at least a Logitech G25/G27 or fanatec on it. So this package really isn't that great to start with. I personally have an Evolution and already ordered the G27 :mrgreen:

I knew about it albeit didn't know it was THAT much...

$450 + $378... ? I might as well go all in get a beater and go autocross at that point.

My thought exactly. Unless you have a room dedicated to your games, this chair would become an eye sore. Eventually my wife would ask me to move it somewhere if I not using it. This thing just takes up too much space.

I bought 2 of the Boomchair Sharks when they were clearanced at Target for $25 (down from $100). I have rarely used them. I own a wheel that got used twice before it went to the closet and now to the garage. I love racing games, but I just can't get back to using a wheel. Back in the day when I played the Papyrus NASCAR game on the TEN network, I used a wheel all the time. Now? Not so much...

As for the original post... definitely sweet!

Amazon probably knew these 'higher' priced items were coming out and is why hey put an expiration date on those 50% off coupon we got awhile back with $60 worth of trade-ins

It's only a matter of time before we get a full-fledged simula tor enclosure (Real & Concept)
flight_simulator.jpg
cae-5000-flight-simulator_yRi1Z_3858.jpg

Dear: Do you mind if I put the simulator next to the couch?
Honey: No, sure it's ok.

:fast forward a week:

Honey: Do you mind moving the simulator somewhere else? It's really getting in the way and not matching our flower wallpaper.
Dear: Ok... :sigh:

A buddy of mine picked up 2 of those chairs when they went on sale had 2 of the wheels while it was fun it's not in my budget atm.

Something like this would be perfect for a basement or man-cave where you don't have to worry about the wife's approval.

That said, I agree with several of the other posters here, given that the only wheel that works on the 360 is pretty lackluster I don't really see the market for this thing. It seems like anyone into racing games enough to get a seat like this would also settle for nothing less than a G25, which doesn't work on the 360.

[quote name='Japakneez']uhh. Well since you didn't even know about it, its obviously not for you. The fanatec wheel is the best a driving sim player can get.

IMO, the playseat evolution isn't worth it unless you put at least a Logitech G25/G27 or fanatec on it. So this package really isn't that great to start with. I personally have an Evolution and already ordered the G27 :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]

i completey agree with japakneez. the entire ruins the bundle. although, its probably the best wheel that you can get on the 360.

i got playseat evo + g25 from amazon's trades.

japakneez, i read that the g27 isnt much better than the g25. any updates? i wish i could have got the fantatec turbo s.

I could understand getting this if it wasn't just a chair. Now if it had full vibration and speakers, I could understand buying it. But its just a chair for your racing wheel.

I can't believe they sell these for that price and people eat it up. The actual racing seats don't even cost that much, you could get one for about $99 (and $99 is already marked up) and it'd be the same thing minus the metal bars for the wheel attachment.

bread's done
Back