Shoplifters... or people that screw this site over...

Zerms4

CAGiversary!
Shoplifters... people who want the Five Finger Discount, or one of the main problems of high prices today...

One of the main factors of higher prices in any retail stores is because of these people...

So... lets share our tales of these people, how they stole something, almost stole something, getting caught, or big adventures in loss prevention...

Note: Don't list your workplace unless it is totally okay with your workplace to give out that info...

Here is one of my biggest stories:

This happen back in '06 back when I was first working for the W... I was in Lawn And Garden during Novbember after black friday sometime...

A CSM wanted me to come up front to cover a lunch at the door because during this time, there was only about 1 Door Greeter in the store for the whole day at a time... so, I said sure...

About 30 minutes in my stay at the door... I saw this customer with a plastic tub in here cart... a non-transparent one... and because where the door is I didn't see her check out at all... So... I waited for her to come to the door to check the tub out, but, at that moment there were so many customers leaving the store at that time... so I couldn't get to her fast enough when she hit the door...

Then... the door went off... right when she went through the sensors... and I know it was here... I just new it...

So, I tried getting to her, but as I said earlier, so many customer were leaving at once... But, that didn't stop me from following her... I went out the door, following her...

I did not ask her to stop at all, or forcefully to stop... I just followed her... asking for her receipt, NEVER saying anything of her stealing anything...

But... when she looks like she was going to her car... she went in a very weird way... like in this picture here...

theif.jpg

She drops off the cart where the X is and starts walking away from it... I went to the cart, and opened up it, and found tons of electronics like cameras and such...

After I looked in the tub... I looked up the woman... and are eyes locked... then she ran off...

I took the cart to the customer service desk and let the person know that I recovered all this stuff and should let a CSM know about it... and went back to the door... after a couple minutes... a CSM wanted me to go to toys to help a customer... when I was in the process of helping that customer a CSM came up and told me that I saved over a thousand dollars worth of merchandise from that and the working asst. Manager wants to talk to me...

I went to the working manager and she wanted to buy me lunch because of that... I said I was only working a four hour shift so I don't have a lunch... So she told me to wait for a couple minutes and she came back and gave me a 10$ gift card to the store... Awesome... less then 1% of the amount I saved the store, but hey, I saved over a thousand dollars worth of items that day!

So, I was the man of the month for that! \\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/

Also found out a year later that the thief was most likely my best friend's old X-Girlfriend... :shock:

Note: The thief was never caught from what I know...

So... that is my story... there are many more stories that I have... but those are for later......

So any stories that any of your want to share?

I'm too lazy to type an involved story here, but three kids from the marching band at my high school (back in 2004) got caught after having stolen and ruined $500,000 worth of merchandise from a bunch of various stores. One of them was a very nice mom and pop game store that just happened to go out of business because of them. I have hated all three of them until this very day, not that I ever liked them prior to their crimes.

I find a lot of gutted games in Target.

I don't believe shoplifting drives the prices up like you state. If that was the case a cd would cost $50. Shoplifting is considered shrinkage and is calculated into the store's operating costs. They expect a certain dollar amount of shrinkage per given financial period.

[quote name='Malik112099']I find a lot of gutted games in Target.

I don't believe shoplifting drives the prices up like you state. If that was the case a cd would cost $50. Shoplifting is considered shrinkage and is calculated into the store's operating costs. They expect a certain dollar amount of shrinkage per given financial period.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, as much as I hate shoplifters. They aren't really the reason for high retail prices. They are miniscule in comparison to typical costs such as labor, rent, utilities, insurance, distribution, etc.

When I worked at a "rather large" mass retailer in college, we used to have people come in and gut CDs, DVDs and Games. They'd take the discs but then go get some article of clothing and then proceed to go to the restroom, put the clothing in the toilet first, then the CD/DVD/Game cases and then top it all off with some solid waste and leave the "evidence" like that for LP to find. Really gross!

I bought a HOTD: Overkill for $12.48 at Target. Was going to trade it in at GS as part of the trade 4, get $20 bonus. Open it up, and disc is gone. Wrapping was slit on the side, didn't even realize that it had been gutted.

Personally, when I worked retail you couldn't pay me enough to try and confront a shoplifter, since we had dedicated LP departments for that purpose.

Why risk my ass for $6.75 an hour(at that time) when the person could be nuts and have a gun or knife? LMAO @ the OP's story though.

The one store I worked for(Hill's, which is now defunct)offered a $5 gift card to whoever ratted out someone who used the PA system to do a Beavis n Butthead skit the one night while the store was still open and customers were milling about.

Five bucks to snitch on someone who made me chuckle and broke up the tedium of my work day? Count me in.

Shoplifting might affect the smaller stoores, but no doubt the large chains aren't as concerned. It takes money to operate CCTV cameras and hire LP people, and this is largely why Walmart has been so apathetic. If the expenditure to prevent shoplifting is costing more than they save, then they're at a loss.

I have heard that Target is fairly gung-ho about it, which is probably why I see so many empty game boxes at Walmart and nowhere else.

I can't tell you how many thrift stores I've been to where the owner should be concerned about theft but isn't. Leaving any disc-based media in the case in the open especially, as well as thrift stores with large floor space and maybe 1 or 2 employees at the counter.

I was at one local thrift store some weeks ago, and the ONLY employee present decided that going out to mow the laws in front was more important than watching the store. During business hours. Hey, if someone like that wants to get their goods taken, then I'm not going to point it out to them what they're doing.

hm i worked at circuit city for almost 4 years and their were a few stories i could relay. the first that comes to mind was during black friday last year. one customer came in and bought a brand new ps3 and 4-5 games for it too...but then decided to steal a pack of batteries for some reason, but unfortunately for him an associate saw it and told one of the cops who was in the store (they were just their to regulate the traffic going into the store mostly and in case something else happened). so this guy ends up getting in trouble with the law for $5-6, after having legitimetly spent over $400 in the store.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Personally, when I worked retail you couldn't pay me enough to try and confront a shoplifter, since we had dedicated LP departments for that purpose.

Why risk my ass for $6.75 an hour(at that time) when the person could be nuts and have a gun or knife? LMAO @ the OP's story though.

The one store I worked for(Hill's, which is now defunct)offered a $5 gift card to whoever ratted out someone who used the PA system to do a Beavis n Butthead skit the one night while the store was still open and customers were milling about.

Five bucks to snitch on someone who made me chuckle and broke up the tedium of my work day? Count me in.[/QUOTE]

hehe I tackled and wrestled quite a few shoplifters to the ground back in the day.... just a good way to get rid of some aggression... saw a store manager actually pick one up and slam him into the shelves... then saw him rip open a pack of cigs one guy was trying to steal and force feed them to him...

although one of the guys there did have a gun pulled on him by a shoplifter once... shrug

There's something mildly enjoyable about busting people who try to shoplift, as the majority of the people I catch are black, and when I do catch them, they rarely leave my sight, and they usually know I'm watching them. About half of them as they are walking out of the store, after they ditch the stolen merch, usually call me racist or something to that effect.

Specific story: I saw some dude with a box cutter removing an mp3 player from a locked peg that I had just put on there no more than an hour ago, Immediately ask if they need help with anything, they said it just came off the peg, call em out on it, get somebody else there over the radio to keep eyes on the guys buddy with him. My co-worker watching the other guy almost gets into a fight with the guy. Guy I'm watching ditches the mp3 player and starts yelling at me as he's walking out how a black man can't spend his money without everybody thinking he's stealing or something. Fun times.

Shoplifting definitely affects all stores, large and small. A number of family and friends work in loss prevention for large corporations as managers, and if their employees don't get cases or their losses are large, people are getting the boot. It's a major problem, especially with the economy the way it is. And yes, in the end, everyone else pays for it. The company certainly isn't going to.

[quote name='gothamcentral79']Internal theft causes far more damage to businesses then external theft.[/QUOTE]

Definitely. Both are still problems. I think everyone should also remember that shoplifting isn't the only issue when it comes to externals. There is also credit fraud and return fraud, the latter being something that is mentioned daily on this site. At the end of the day, companies simply lose a lot of money due to all types of theft, and we all pay for it.

Oddly enough, just this morning, a friend of mine got robbed. He owns a tanning salon, and woke up this morning to go to work, only to find the front window broken and the cash register gone. The ADT alarm system triggered, but the cops didn't arrive fast enough. They found the cash register in a dumpster and are dusting for prints now. I don't know how much money was in the register. Probably not much. He's probably more pissed about the broken window.

Last edited by a moderator:
Working in corporate loss prevention external theft and internal theft can be problems but the biggest loss ratios come not from consumers at all but from the various vendors we deal with for products and receiving errors that aren't caught. One quick example we receive product X in the case pack quantity of 5 from vendor Y. Well for a long time no one noticed that Vendor Y changed the case pack to 4 but never updated there manifests to reflect this and it was never updated in our system. Now almost a year later an employee just happens to bring this up to another manager who in turns verifies with myself. So now multiply the loss 1 unit for every case pack received X number received since case pack changed X items wholesale price now this added up to something like $27,000 but then multiply that loss chain wide depending on how many units other stores received and suddenly you've lost half a million dollars. These types of situation are more common than one would think and are the real lp problems most stores face. Labeling consumer theft as the reason prices go up is bullshit and is at best a slap in the face to honest consumers forcing them to pay for mistakes the stores made.

The only one I personally witnessed is my Walmart getting robbed, some guy ran out with 2 DVD players that were probably worth $30 each. I was standing near the door waiting for my party to finish at the register when it happened. It was utter stupidity afterwards, the employees ran after the guy but could not do anything, the door greeter could not do anything (makes you wonder about the purpose of the door greeter). For that little amount of money I would just chalk it up and not bother going after them because your risking your life but no, the employees had to go after the guy.

If an employee even fell and tripped and broke an ankle and had to be off work for weeks due to the incident it would cost Walmart and the employee a whole lot more than the cost of a couple cheap DVD players... just stupid.

I worked at Kmart and we were told if there is a code adam and we see the child in question with a person other than the parents that we were supposed to do anything to get the kid away from the person even if it meant using force (personally, you couldn't pay me enough to do it)...

The only things shoplifted in kmart were like medicines and batteries, 2 expensive things that could easily be put in pockets. The shrink on clothes, toys and electronics was pretty little, but I do hear that kmart is pretty vigilant against shoplifters so perhaps people would try at other stores.

I know of a girl who was shoplifting a couple local stores for perfume and clothes and things, but she got caught red-handed. The thing about shoplifting is I don't think they can do anything to you if you are under 18, so parents just teach their kids to shoplift and play like they actually care when the kid gets caught, but the reality is the parents are in on it too.

There is an outlet mall nearby and I know a bunch of people who worked there and they said the stealing from the stores was horrible because its all expensive brand name merchandise, you know the stuff people actually want and can resell for a profit (vs. stealing Kmart clothing.) It doesn't help that a lot of the customers are non-english speaking making it easier for them to steal, its a big tourist destination so tourists hit the mall that they will most likely never return to. No offense to anyone here but since most employees of this mall only speak english and a lot of the customers don't, it becomes a big obstacle to preventing theft.

Thats why CCTV cams really is important to get those crooks who really are slackers and just want to get fast cash or items etc. There are lots of modus operandis out there w/c are still effective and can be used by this opportunists thats why we need to be vigilant and good observers to help the one another.

[quote name='Malik112099']I find a lot of gutted games in Target.

I don't believe shoplifting drives the prices up like you state. If that was the case a cd would cost $50. Shoplifting is considered shrinkage and is calculated into the store's operating costs. They expect a certain dollar amount of shrinkage per given financial period.[/QUOTE]

I was talking to the owner of a local mom and pop videogame store and he said that he has insurance for inventory shrink, sounds weird, and i'm sure it has to be expensive, or have a high deductable.

[quote name='Afflicted']hehe I tackled and wrestled quite a few shoplifters to the ground back in the day.... just a good way to get rid of some aggression... saw a store manager actually pick one up and slam him into the shelves... then saw him rip open a pack of cigs one guy was trying to steal and force feed them to him...

although one of the guys there did have a gun pulled on him by a shoplifter once... shrug[/QUOTE]

dude, you should be careful, no matter what reasons you may think you have to physically harm someone that gives them jsut as much right to prosecute you as you have to prosecute them for stealing.

[quote name='gothamcentral79']Internal theft causes far more damage to businesses then external theft. [/quote]

I went to college with a kid that worked at walmart, he was always bragging about how when walmart changed over to making workers wear khakis the workers started droping games into the cargo pockets and walking out with them, He claimed to steal several hundred a week in games, DVD's, CD's ect... he said he would just set them on the counter and then maneuver them into his cargo pockets so the cameras wouldnt see. he even stole DS and PSP Systems the same way. He ended up getting fired because the camera caught him take a pop out of a cooler by his register and not pay for it...he said he got one everyday and that day he somehow forgot to pay...LOL KARMAS A B!!

I saw someone cutting open a box of Yugioh cards once to steal them. Yugiph cards. And the worst part was, they didn't look like the type who'd even be interested in such a game. Maybe they were trying to sell the cards or something on the playground? Who knows.

My closest experience to personal shoplifting has been a few instances when the cashier fails to scan an item during checkout- food item, whatever that doesn't register but the cashier is moving the line along too fast to notice. However, I've been double-scanned on enough items to really just even it out. Do I tell them when they don't scan? No, unless it's some item I might actually need to keep the receipt for, and I see the error during checkout. Not as if I typically notice until I'm home anyway.

A few weeks ago at my near by Blockbuster I was looking through some games and 4 african american (got to be politically correct) males walk into the store. 3 of them were tall (around 6'3) and skinny to medium build and then there was 1 that must of weighed 280-320 and was around 6'3. Two would go up to the front to start small talk with the only worker there while the other two would grab blu-rays and gut them. I saw them only grab 4-6 blu-rays between the two of them and one of blus the big black guy was stealing was a copy of 27 dresses lol. They were not very slick in what they were doing. You could hear them un wrap the blus from accross the store. Im sure everyone in Blockbuster knew what was going but with there thuggish looks and how big they are no one including myself did anything. Plus I did not see any worth on possibly getting the crap beat out of me over a few blu rays that didnt belong to me or a store I gave a crap about. But for all the trouble these guys went through to get a few blus, how much could they possibly make from there escapade? 30-50? then split between the four of them? This kind of theft makes absolutly no sense to me.

I really couldn't give a damn if a big corporation suffers due to theft. It's why I have no moral issues with piracy. The economy is awful right now and I don't have the money to spend on non-necessities as much as I once did.

You can yell that "little people" nonense at me all you want, I don't care. The corporations will fire their low-level employees at any time, for any reason, to make more money for themselves.

Capitalism is wonderful. Take the money and distribute it to those who are already wealthy.

[quote name='Doomstink']I'm too lazy to type an involved story here, but three kids from the marching band at my high school (back in 2004) got caught after having stolen and ruined $500,000 worth of merchandise from a bunch of various stores. One of them was a very nice mom and pop game store that just happened to go out of business because of them. I have hated all three of them until this very day, not that I ever liked them prior to their crimes.[/QUOTE]
That's awful. I mean, it's one thing to try to screw over a multinational corporation by stealing a couple electronics, but stealing from a local business is simply awful. I insist on going only to the 'mom and pop' game stores, but it's getting harder and harder as more people vandalize and shoplift from these poor souls. People, if you're going to vandalize private property, then spray paint a penis on Walmart, not on a small business.

[quote name='Lord Darkstorn']That's awful. I mean, it's one thing to try to screw over a multinational corporation by stealing a couple electronics, but stealing from a local business is simply awful. I insist on going only to the 'mom and pop' game stores, but it's getting harder and harder as more people vandalize and shoplift from these poor souls. People, if you're going to vandalize private property, then spray paint a penis on Walmart, not on a small business.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, the local game shop guy has been a total dick as of late when I try to get rid of stuff from various clearance sales. He used to give decent amounts, but nowadays he offers less than what I've paid. Then again, I think I tipped him off by laughing and being an ass when he was paying me 20x what I paid in times past.

[quote name='Diosoth']I really couldn't give a damn if a big corporation suffers due to theft. It's why I have no moral issues with piracy. The economy is awful right now and I don't have the money to spend on non-necessities as much as I once did.

You can yell that "little people" nonense at me all you want, I don't care. The corporations will fire their low-level employees at any time, for any reason, to make more money for themselves.

Capitalism is wonderful. Take the money and distribute it to those who are already wealthy.[/QUOTE]

This whole post is a joke...right?

[quote name='Diosoth']I really couldn't give a damn if a big corporation suffers due to theft. It's why I have no moral issues with piracy. The economy is awful right now and I don't have the money to spend on non-necessities as much as I once did.

Capitalism is wonderful. Take the money and distribute it to those who are already wealthy.[/QUOTE]
yeah alternative to capitalism, one (whoever that is) could steal (take) money from people that earned it & give it to people that didnt (redistribute). glad to hear u give 95% of ur paycheck to citizens of zimbabwe (cuz u are a millionaire in comparison). PUNISH SUCCESS, thatll make people happy (oh, the happiness is what u dislike?). go acorn.

[quote name='SaraAB']The only things shoplifted in kmart were like medicines and batteries, 2 expensive things that could easily be put in pockets. The shrink on clothes, toys and electronics was pretty little, but I do hear that kmart is pretty vigilant against shoplifters so perhaps people would try at other stores.[/QUOTE]

I used to work at kmart and security was a joke. We would find piles of wrappers from DVDs on an almost daily basis. The store only had 4 cameras (but they had lots of the black ceiling tiles so it looked like more), one at the front door, and over the registers, one over the electronics register, and one over the sporting goods register.

At another store in our district, someone managed to steal an entire patio set. They went to the garden center area and tossed the huge boxes over the fence, loaded em up and drove off

[quote name='Macheezmo']I used to work at kmart and security was a joke. We would find piles of wrappers from DVDs on an almost daily basis. The store only had 4 cameras (but they had lots of the black ceiling tiles so it looked like more), one at the front door, and over the registers, one over the electronics register, and one over the sporting goods register.

At another store in our district, someone managed to steal an entire patio set. They went to the garden center area and tossed the huge boxes over the fence, loaded em up and drove off[/QUOTE]

The last time I was in a a K-Mart (probably a good four or five years ago now) I purchased some games and electronics on clearance. While leaving the store the door alarms started going off. I turned around and walked back in, not wanting to get myself in trouble. Again, the alarms went off when I re-entered the area. The employees near-by just looked at me. Ten seconds later two manager-types walked out of customer service (they were no more than twenty feet away during all this) and instead of talking to me and checking my receipt they walked right on by.

So after a minute I walked out, setting off the alarms yet again. I turned around, giving the employees one last chance to stop me, and after twenty seconds just left. I could have had all sorts of things in those two bags. I don't know if they thought I wasn't up to anything because I walked back in and waited for someone to check the bags or they really just didn't care.

If you understand anything about economics you would understand that a great way to help the economy get better is to spend money. Put some of that cash from your bank out into the world. It's people that don't spend and go ahead and take all their money and just keep it "for a rainy day" that recessions get so bad sometimes.

And honestly, say you make $150,000 a year, and $120,000 of that gets redistributed to others. I know you wouldn't like that, no one would. Capitalism isn't the greatest way to run things, but it more or less works.

Prove to me that you aren't 15 years old.

When I worked at Wal-Mart when I was like 19, 20.. I used to work in Electronics.
I've seen people blatantly put DVDs in their coat, or in the stroller, or whatever. I made like $7.95 an hour.. sooo.. yeah I wasn't stopping anyone.

I work at the Goodwill and the only reason why I got the job I have now is because the guy and 2 other co-workers(one being a supervisor) ended up stealing about $4000 worth in items from Donations and they were caught via the security camera in Donations.

What the hell are you doing on cag? Thanks for making games cost more and for all the shit games that are made due to developers losing money because you want to be a butt pirate.

Worked at a convenience store while on summer vacation from college, and people could and would steal from us all the time. We were really defenseless about it. We had no cameras, no door alarms, and only one person working there. If it was busy, we barely had time to ring stuff up on our ancient cash register, let alone monitor the entire store. Even if we did see someone pick up stuff and walk off, what could we do? Leave everyone in the store to chase him down, kick everyone out, lock the door before I chase him down? There was a reason company policy, with regards to shoplifting, was "Do Nothing". Still, there were two incidents that stick out.

During a rather slow period of time, some lady walks into the store, grabs some things, and then proceeds to shove a snack cake up her shorts. Naturally a cake wouldn't stay in the shorts, so she walks over to me, leaning over and clutching her leg, to proceed with the purchase. Moment she gets there, she tells me "I must have pulled a muscle in my thigh while reaching for the milk"..."Did that also cause your thigh to crinkle while you walked?"..."Yep", and out the door she went.

Another day, and while doing sweeping in the store, I notice a box of Cheerios on the floor. Only, the box was open. Inside the box was only an open bag, and no cheerios. Someone stole an entire box worth of cheerios, without taking the box or the bag inside. Since it was on the opposite side of the store, there was no way to see it happen, so man was I curious about it.

I overheard Target employees talking about a shoplifter who came in to the store four times in one day. Each time stealing a Guitar Hero/Rock Band bundle. On the fourth attempt, he was spotted, but he was able to run away. I wasn't sure, but I think they were also saying that he was doing the same thing at the Target in the next town over as well.

[quote name='voidedx']I overheard Target employees talking about a shoplifter who came in to the store four times in one day. Each time stealing a Guitar Hero/Rock Band bundle. On the fourth attempt, he was spotted, but he was able to run away. I wasn't sure, but I think they were also saying that he was doing the same thing at the Target in the next town over as well.[/QUOTE]

Definitely not unheard of. In some places, it's fairly commonplace. I know the company that my fiancee worked for use to have a loss prevention unit that dealt with theft and credit fraud that people spread out among a number of their stores. These folks are pretty much low-level career criminals. They "make a living" if you will selling the stuff that they steal.

Am I the only one shocked by the fact that the OP was rewarded for his incredibly dangerous and stupid on-the-job behavior? I've worked retail before, including his employer, and it was stressed to us numerous times that Loss Prevention handles these issues and our only involvement is to inform them of the situation.

At the TRU I worked at, DVD's and Baseball cards were the most popular stolen. The weirdest thing someone stole was a stroller, they left behind their old stroller and stole one of the displays.

Just bought brand new pink DSi + Professor Layton and the Curious Village + Arkham Asylum for 360... all for $260! Hooray.

You have to keep in mind that when I worked at Kmart stealing and reselling things on the internet was not really that common, now everyone is doing it. Perhaps that is why the larger items were not stolen back then. However in recent years I have shopped kmart and target and seen tons of GBA games with a slit in the top, they take the game out and leave the package, of course the packaging design just lends itself to this type of theft. No one even bothered to clean up the empty packages because they were there for weeks.

[quote name='Keavy_Rain']Am I the only one shocked by the fact that the OP was rewarded for his incredibly dangerous and stupid on-the-job behavior? I've worked retail before, including his employer, and it was stressed to us numerous times that Loss Prevention handles these issues and our only involvement is to inform them of the situation.[/QUOTE]

At Wal-Mart, the Greeters are in the Loss Prevention department. Their presence at the door is a deterent for some would-be shoplifters. Technically he was doing part of that job, even if he isn't regularly assigned to that. And by not confronting her, but just following her out to the parking lot, he probably followed procedure pretty closely.

If you want to read some humor, go here:

http://www.expertlaw.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=98

It's legal defense for busted shoplifters, and it's amusing how many of their stories involve them being upset about how they were stopped by security, or that they stepped out of the store to take a phone call and "accidentally" had merchandise with them.

[quote name='ReussDr']At Wal-Mart, the Greeters are in the Loss Prevention department. Their presence at the door is a deterent for some would-be shoplifters. Technically he was doing part of that job, even if he isn't regularly assigned to that. And by not confronting her, but just following her out to the parking lot, he probably followed procedure pretty closely.

If you want to read some humor, go here:

http://www.expertlaw.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=98

It's legal defense for busted shoplifters, and it's amusing how many of their stories involve them being upset about how they were stopped by security, or that they stepped out of the store to take a phone call and "accidentally" had merchandise with them.[/QUOTE]

I have noticed that walmart has switched from friendly old people to guys that look like bouncers that glare at people as they walk in.

[quote name='Sinnbox']I have noticed that walmart has switched from friendly old people to guys that look like bouncers that glare at people as they walk in.[/QUOTE]

Even weirder is the senile bouncers that are happy you're visiting.

It's pretty obvious around here when someone is trying to steal something. It's like they don't have any idea what "keeping it cool" means. For all you would be shop lifters out there. Don't circle around the thing you're going to steal for twenty minutes and look around like you've already stolen it. And it really doesn't help that you dress like a hoodlum. At our stores they have most of the games behind a glass case. Someone popped one of the doors off and I guess chickened out because everything was still there.

bread's done
Back