PS3 Slim and any two games, £249.00 in-store at Tesco

John

Administrator
Staff member
Feedback
10 (100%)
[IMG-R=101]9356[/IMG-R]I saw this earlier on at a Tesco in Diss (I presume it's the same deal anywhere). I asked if it was limited to selected titles, but apparently it's good for any two PS3 games. Given that copies of Batman: Arkham Asylum are selling on eBay for £30, a bit of crafty reselling means you can bag a PS3 Slim for sub-£200.

Gotta love the wording on "1 Bluray DVD".

Other than that, seems like a great deal, although considering I just upgraded my old 60GB to 320GB, can't con myself into buying a PS3 slim... yet...

[quote name='babaz75']if it's really "ANY 2 GAMES" coupled with .. yes, Batman Arkham Asylum would kick real ass[/QUOTE]

If they had Rock Band Beatles in stock with instruments, I definitely would have tried my luck. ;)

[quote name='John']If they had Rock Band Beatles in stock with instruments, I definitely would have tried my luck. ;)[/QUOTE]

I know I would have :D But that's a pretty good deal, I'll check if my store has this deal going at the moment, most likely they do but it's always good to check. :)

[quote name='John']If they had Rock Band Beatles in stock with instruments, I definitely would have tried my luck. ;)[/QUOTE]

greedy! :)

I saw it in Dundee earlier tonight (I also saw the unreleased Dead Space Wii game), so yeah it is nationwide.

Thanks for the deal! i also have recently upgrade the hdd on my phat ps3, going to pass this onto a friend that has been waiting for a good price on the slim.

bread's done
Back