CK64 Went to Japan and all we got was this lousy OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
CK64 was kind enough to take requests for fellow OTT members, and I had asked for Monsters Inc. on :br:, and he was awesome enough to get one for me:

photoyy.jpg

He also included a note along with the :br:, when he sent it to me:

photo3r.jpg

And what is that smudge on the left side you say? Well, it's none other than...

...a sloppy wet kiss, in shiny lipstick
photo2kw.jpg

:lol:
Thanks again CK!

16l9seb.jpg

I'm actually the one that sent to everyone on my friend's list. I can still access messages from Xbox.com.

My mailmang just dropped these off.

1zejmeq.jpg

I guess I should be glad that I had to go through a scalper, I was able to get them for $36/each instead of the $55 face value.

[quote name='Moxio']What's your new GT, Zew1?[/QUOTE]
zewonebeerleft. I haven't made it yet. Probably tomorrow.
[quote name='Maklershed']Anyone know if the UFC fight night tonight is live?[/QUOTE]

Not even close.

[quote name='Mojimbo']My mailmang just dropped these off.

1zejmeq.jpg

I guess I should be glad that I had to go through a scalper, I was able to get them for $36/each instead of the $55 face value.[/QUOTE]

Very jealous of Austin's concert scene.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']What do you need Mojumbo?[/QUOTE]We just needed more people to ridicule StinkinPrime.[quote name='tiredfornow']are you taking a date, mojimbo?[/QUOTE]Nah, I'm going with some friends.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Didn't Them Crooked Vultures just get formed? I'm surprised that they can book Stubb's, much less charge $55 for tickets.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I don't think they even have a single or EP out yet. I was a little skeptical until they played a couple of festivals over the summer and started getting fantastic reviews. I was really annoyed that the tickets sold out within a couple of hours.

[quote name='zewone']
16l9seb.jpg

I'm actually the one that sent to everyone on my friend's list. I can still access messages from Xbox.com.[/QUOTE]

I thought about that right after I posted. Wasn't sure if you could still get to it there.

Ok, so...so courteous of zew1.

The epicness of a collabo between the two of them would absolutely blow my brain to bits.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Nice avatar, Zewonebeerleft.[/QUOTE]
Thank you kindly.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Don't flatter yourself little girl. I had this one since Friday, you just beat me to the punch.[/QUOTE]

So. Dang. Retarded.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Yeah, I don't think they even have a single or EP out yet. I was a little skeptical until they played a couple of festivals over the summer and started getting fantastic reviews. I was really annoyed that the tickets sold out within a couple of hours.[/QUOTE]

All people have to hear is Zeppelin and tickets sell out. It may not be Page or Plant, but Zeppelin gets people interested.

[quote name='daphatty']Woa, permabanned. What did you do?[/QUOTE]

He's a p-p-pirate, dude, that's what!

------------

Hey, mojimbo, since you've 100% bully, do you know exactly how many total missions are there in Bully, including the final mission?

[quote name='thekeybladewars']He's a p-p-pirate, dude, that's what!

------------

Hey, mojimbo, since you've 100% bully, do you know exactly how many total missions are there in Bully, including the final mission?[/QUOTE]

There's a lot.

Welcome To Bullworth
This Is your School
The Setup
Slingshot
A Little Help
Save Algie
That Bitch
Defend Bucky
The Diary
The Candidate
Halloween
The Big Prank
Character Sheets
Help Gary
Last Minute Shopping
Small Offenses
Hattrick Vs Galloway
Prep Challenge
Movie Tickets
Carnival Date
The Eggs
Panty Raid
Race the Vale
Beach Rumble
Weed Killer
Tad’s House
Boxing Challenge
Balls of Snow
Miracle on Bullworth St.
Christmas is Here
Cook’s Crush
Nerd Challenge
Comic Klepto
Cook’s date
Nutcracker
Rudy The Red Nosed Santa
Jealous Johnny
Bait
Wrong Part of Town
Tagging
Glass House
Greasers Challenge
Lola’s Race
Tenements
Discreet Deliveries
The Rumble
Stronghold Assault
Here’s to you Ms. Philips
Jocks Challenge
Galloway Away
Paparazzi
Funhouse
Defender of the Castle
Discretion Reassured
Nice Outfit
The Big Game
Making a Mark
Cheating Time
Rats in the Library
Gym is Burning
Finding Johnny Vincent
Townie’s Challenge
Revenge on Mr Burton
Preppies Vandalised
Smash it up
The collector
Go See the Headmaster
Busting in Part 1
Busting in Part 2
Complete Mayhem

Looks like there's 70 story missions, not including anything in the Endless Summer or doing the job type missions/racing/whatever.

Anyone know how much it would cost to ship the n64 bundle in my TL? It's the system, a couple controllers, and like ten games. I'm expecting it to be at least ten bucks to ship. I'm most likely trading it for a PSP+a 4 gig memory stick+a shitty dynasty warriors game.
________
I listened to Talib Kweli's Eardrum while I was mowing. That was the first time I'd ever really listened to it, and it completely blew me away. Dude is ill.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I listened to Talib Kweli's Eardrum while I was mowing. That was the first time I'd ever really listened to it, and it completely blew me away. Dude is ill.[/QUOTE]

Do yourself a favor and never see him in concert.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Anyone know how much it would cost to ship the n64 bundle in my TL? It's the system, a couple controllers, and like ten games. I'm expecting it to be at least ten bucks to ship. I'm most likely trading it for a PSP+a 4 gig memory stick+a shitty dynasty warriors game.[/QUOTE]

Damn that seems like a pretty sweet deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back