CAG Uncharted 2 Clan. - 1/16/10 Saturday @ 7PST/10EST

LordKefka06

CAGiversary!
Welcome to the CAG Uncharted 2 Clan thread.

160903-bigthumbnail.jpg

This Clan is open to everybody. All you need to do is drop a post and I'll be sure to add you.

We play every-other Saturday @ 7pmPST/10pmEST.

Due to my friends list being close to max, I will be changing up how I have you guys on my PSN friends list.

• When the game night comes around, you'll need to send me a PSN friends request & I'll add you just for that night. Then when we are done playing together, I'll be deleting you. Rinse & Repeat...

If you need help, or just wanna talk about the game, the general U2 thread is here.
171445-bigthumbnail.jpg

Clan Members:
PSN (CAG)
Clan Leader:
* NoKiLL4You (LordKefka06)
Members:
* PezDspncr
* SlurringRhythms (SEH)

* twztid13
* Ghost_Face_36 (js1)
* DrRockenstein (johnnyrocker360)

* JMEPO726 (JMEPO)
* Balphon (Magus8472)
* Frankysox
* ChizelMonkee (Dr. Strangepork)
* d367ruc70 (nfs3freak)
* bobo2k4

* DarkNessBear
* wdejean (will123456)
* Kramerica423 (cbulas1)
* Veridis_Quo (Interstella 5555)
* Bomdsquad07 (Randy McT
* PhishingGypsy (Megiddo_CAG)
* DtehDstroyer (Gspoon)
* DelanAsollan (Delan)
* SeanAmI
* JohnHyperion (John Hyperion)
* Darknessbear
* wotcher (enufs8d)
* stusjb137 (Stu_sjb137)

* Noogumz (Noogums)

* uhoh_evo
* Esper15 (Esper)

* Peloquin17
* DbeekJr

* Chhem (saiyajinsc)
* AAAXV1 (AXV1)

* CPGaming (Darklighter)
* thefirstmovement (exRounder)

* JDawgg77 (JDawgg76)
* TheUMX (Ultimate Matt X)
* kube00
* JSub
* whataboutbobby (whataboutbob?)
* darkerpsy (darken)
* Knackered (espy605)
* MrDiamondJ (silks)

* Lounges
* Killbomb
* serenitygod
* Inf_Shini (Inf^Shini)
* IceDrake523
* Bizpad (Wooten)
* Zann05 (Zann)
If I missed anyone, drop me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lokizz']if you all ever play just for fun im up for a game here and there.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

friday and saturday nights work best for me. but i could play sometime during a weekday until 7pm. i work overnights so i play usually in the afternoon during the week when i work and at night on the weekends.

PSN: DrRockenstein

So far it looks to be Friday or Saturday. My only concern about Friday is that the Resistance 2 clan night is that night, even though we only play about once a month.

BTW, I'm sending out friend requests to whoever provides their PSN-ID, since you can only invite people if your friends with them. And also, I'm playing right now and will be for about the next 2 hours & so if I see you on, ill send a party invite your way.

Saturday sounds good to me. If you need an extra host I know I'll be online constantly with this game during the weekends.

PSN: JMEPO726

A bunch of us from the GTA4/Red Faction groups are going to pull together a regular ("casual") Uncharted 2 night once the game is released, as well. We'll most likely play on Monday or Wednesday nights at 10pm EST.

If you're interested in playing with us just add me on PSN: randy_wrecked.

Bmachine, you still interested in using this thread? If so, just tell your buddies to post here and I'll add them on the list.

I can play after 7 PM PST on most nights and more on weekends provided my schedule doesn't get too nuts.

PSN: Balphon

I'm definitely in. This game kicks ass.

I'm usually on late at night so that'd be a good time for me. Usually not around on Saturdays though.

Also I don't have a mic right now but would still like to play with you guys. Hopefully I'll be getting one by the time the full version is released.

I will definitely be playing this in some capacity online. My first goal will be to finish the SP and get the platinum eventually. I should be around for some CAG games though.

[quote name='manthing']I'm in for a few weeks at least.[/QUOTE]Mind explaining what a few weeks is? Like do you have plans on getting the actual game or just the demo?

Who here can't work with Saturday? Cause either way I plan on making 2 different nights so everybody can make it.

my PSN is Frankysox. I pry wont be able to make most Saturday nights, but any other is usually good. So if we have two different nights that should be fine.

Count me in!
PSN is d367ruc70
saturdays work just fine for me, and randomly monday is a good night too. i can be on most nights anyway

The Red Faction group that Randy spoke of consists of about 10-14 people. It is very likely we'd be doing a Monday night Uncharted 2 game but like he said, Wednesday is a possibility as well. It will be discussed tomorrow during Red Faction night though and we can update in this thread.

[quote name='Dasflikko']The Red Faction group that Randy spoke of consists of about 10-14 people. It is very likely we'd be doing a Monday night Uncharted 2 game but like he said, Wednesday is a possibility as well. It will be discussed tomorrow during Red Faction night though and we can update in this thread.[/QUOTE]Damn, I'm open everyday except Wednesdays, but I was thinking we should have it on 2 different days, like Saturday & Wednesdays, or w/e works best for you guys.

Sorry for the noob question, but I've looked all over and I can't seem to find the option to change/delete my poll. Can somebody help me out?

looks like i'll be playing on saturdays. but when the time comes i could play with the people who want to play on fridays. with my job of course those are the best days that work for me because i'm working on the weeknights. at least i'll get to play one night. :D:D:D

[quote name='blader16']Damn, I'm open everyday except Wednesdays, but I was thinking we should have it on 2 different days, like Saturday & Wednesdays, or w/e works best for you guys.[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure the RF crew will change Monday to Uncharted, but I can't speak for everyone.

Fun games, all. I'm sort of undecided on the multiplayer. The whole time I was thinking how much it reminded me of Metal Gear Online--lots of great cover and tactical options, but the actual confrontations were often pretty chaotic. At least you don't move like a tank in this.

That rocket deathmatch on the night map was pretty incredible, though, with everyone sneaking around, trying to get the jump on people. I'd be up for more games like that.

I'm not completely sold on the multiplayer yet either, but I would love to play more games so I can give this game a fair shot.

I haven't even mastered the controls yet (very frustrating...) but I do like the constant fear of dying or having to really watch your surroundings if you want to have a shot at surviving.

[quote name='Dasflikko']I'm not completely sold on the multiplayer yet either, but I would love to play more games so I can give this game a fair shot.

I haven't even mastered the controls yet (very frustrating...) but I do like the constant fear of dying or having to really watch your surroundings if you want to have a shot at surviving.[/QUOTE]

once you get used to it everything flows naturally. my only gripe with the controls is that grenades still dont seem to hit people when they should and those odd moments where someone hit you with their weapon at a distance they shouldnt be able to. if only gta4 had fighting controls like this.

[quote name='Dasflikko']I am pretty sure the RF crew will change Monday to Uncharted, but I can't speak for everyone.[/QUOTE]
Monday? Boo. Does nobody in the RF:G crew watch MNF? >.>

[quote name='blader16']Who here can't work with Saturday? Cause either way I plan on making 2 different nights so everybody can make it.[/QUOTE]

I can't commit to any weekend nights, unfortunately.

[quote name='Dasflikko']I am pretty sure the RF crew will change Monday to Uncharted, but I can't speak for everyone.[/QUOTE]

That would be my preference, as well.

[quote name='metaly']That rocket deathmatch on the night map was pretty incredible, though, with everyone sneaking around, trying to get the jump on people. I'd be up for more games like that.[/QUOTE]

I liked that match a lot, too. All of the Plunder games were a blast, as well.

[quote name='metaly']Hey Randy, looks like you can thank Naughty Dog for you spamming Twitter with "YShIT." :lol::applause:[/QUOTE]

D'oh! Dammit. :bomb:

[quote name='TruthinessFC']Monday? Boo. Does nobody in the RF:G crew watch MNF? >.>[/QUOTE]

Is that something football or wrestling-related? :roll:

[quote name='blader16']Mind explaining what a few weeks is? Like do you have plans on getting the actual game or just the demo?[/QUOTE]

I'm buying the actual game on release day.

But there's so much coming out within a few weeks of UC2 that I plan on getting, that I can't say I'm gonna be there for this every week.

Especially when MW2 comes out a month later :whistle2:#

[quote name='bmachine']Is that something football or wrestling-related? :roll:[/QUOTE]

MNF = Monday Night Football

It's the main reason why I also wont play Monday nights unless it's late, at least until the season is over.

Monday through Thursday night after 10:30 PM central time works best for me. Thanks for trying to get us organized, OP.

PSN ID: Kramerica423

M-Th work for me, as long as its 10pm PST or later. I've been playing with my roommate since the demo was released for everyone. Add me!

I don't understand how so many people can commit to Saturday night. My GF would kill me if I told her that I'm playing video games every Saturday instead of going out with her. My roommate is in the same situation.

[quote name='Brownjohn']M-Th work for me, as long as its 10pm PST or later. I've been playing with my roommate since the demo was released for everyone. Add me!

I don't understand how so many people can commit to Saturday night. My GF would kill me if I told her that I'm playing video games every Saturday instead of going out with her. My roommate is in the same situation.[/QUOTE]Its all good, I plan on having U2 on a second night, so hopefully you can make that.

Can somebody please tell me how to change/close a poll? I've looked all over and can't seem to find the option to do so.

The time for tomorrow's (Saturday) game will be 7 PST/ 10 EST. I'll update the thread title first thing in the morning, it's just that I can't on my iPhone ATM.

Arg.. I won't be participating until my preorder arrives. With my crap internet, the demo takes 500 mins for me to dl. I'm sure everyone's going to be pros by then and kick my ass.

bread's done
Back