Gamestop: The Deal - Buy "Our House: Party", Get Home Depot GC

[quote name='confoosious']Is it in the middle of the street?[/QUOTE]

Not sure, but as long as it is a very, very, very fine house, does it really matter?

Wow, this game has animated blood & mild cartoon violence. Cover your children's eyes! I still might pick this up for the in-laws that ONLY have a Wii. They'll probably be more excited about the Home Depot GC.

"Our House Party" includes the fun mini games "Obtaining beer from your friend's older brother" and "Hurry, clean up the house before mom and dad get back from Florida"

are they even allowed to do this by law... This has to be against the law in some states to say

BUY THIS AND I will give you between 1 to 1000 bucks...

yes if gamestop went out and spent got 1000 cards for 1999 bucks and gave them to a 3rd party where 1 card was 1000 and the other 999 were 1.00 i can see this working but when a company knows the vaule on each card and its not random i think that is against the law in a lot of states

[quote name='jacknicklson']I would imagine there will be 1000s of buy and returns on this[/QUOTE]

Well the gift cards are packaged in the game, so...

probably not.

This is great! Now I can get a game and gamestop will provide me with the money to buy the materials for a potato cannon to knock over that glitter rack. Glorious deals!

bread's done
Back