Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword DS, $6.99 - Amazon

To preempt those who will inevitably ask:

1. It's a third party but fulfilled by Amazon, which means it counts for FSSS or Prime. (aka no shipping cost for Prime, and counts as filler for Free Super Saver)

2. As it's a third party, ECA codes will not work.

And a great find OP, I bit on one as this price point is right where I want it.

[quote name='Nirron']To preempt those who will inevitably ask:

1. It's a third party but fulfilled by Amazon, which means it counts for FSSS or Prime. (aka no shipping cost for Prime, and counts as filler for Free Super Saver)

2. As it's a third party, ECA codes will not work.

And a great find OP, I bit on one as this price point is right where I want it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that!

Also, there are actually a few 6.99 games I seen, like Lunar DS, Turn it Around and Tank Beat, looking for some more. Thinkin about getting Lunar...sweet price

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']Great game and well worth that price - challenging at times and a great way to test the durability of one's screen protectors[/QUOTE]
I just picked this game up recently in Walmart's select 2-for-$20 DS game deal, but haven't opened it yet...and may not based on this testimony. I likes me a pristine screen.

Also, thanks Diebythesword for mentioning Lunar, I may pick that up the next time I place an order--although from all accounts I've heard the game is supposed to be terrible. As a PS1 Lunar fan, I wonder how offensive it could really be?

i ordered because I am a ninja gaiden whore and i have prime. Ill probably play it whenever i get around to owning a DS

guess its for the best that i didn't order it.

I saw Golden Compass, Napoleon Dynamite, Tank Beat, Avatar: Burning earth, and SNK vs Capcon card fighters for the DS is at 6.99 right now. I'll pass...but maybe someone might want.

Golden Compass? Sign me up for 4. But seriously, $7 for a decent game as FSSS filler wouldn't have been bad, too ad I missed it.

I finished this game a while back and it was pretty fun, but it's also a game that you are probably going to play just once. At this price, you can't go wrong.

Thanx op, I bought DQM for $6.99. I also bought trace memory earlier today for $5 thanx to another thread. Bargain gaming ftw.

I actually just traded my copy into Amazon. I kinda wanted to keep it, but I felt the game had almost zero replay value. The combat is mostly scribbling on the touch screen, the game is pretty easy and bosses take pretty much the same strategy.

Real fun game while it lasted though.

The only game I beat on the DS, on hard difficulty, out of 25 games I own. Since then, haven't even turn on the DS. Itagaki FTW!

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']The only game I beat on the DS, on hard difficulty, out of 25 games I own. Since then, haven't even turn on the DS. Itagaki FTW![/QUOTE]

Isn't it actually Hayashi? Director of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2?

bread's done
Back