GoGamer Madness - Halo 3 ODST $43.90 (Asian version)

Note that this is the 'international' (IE Asian) version of Halo 3: ODST. A review on Playasia.com claims that it is Japanese-only audio with English subtitles. I think sometimes this has to do with region settings, but they claimed their console was set to English.

I'm going to wait for the TRU sale for this game I think rather than risk it. Anyone have any luck with the International version?

[quote name='Nebenator']Is shadowrun for pc worth $4.90 + shipping and/or tax?
EDIT: The 360 version is $9.99 on Newegg, FYI[/QUOTE]

I haven't played my copy from GoGamer yet but GoGamer has had it cheaper than $5 before, and it's possible it'll be cheaper once again during the holiday season when they have their sales. Last year they had a bunch of color coded sales days and had $1 games available. this past summer they had penny games available which was just ridiculous, I think ShadowRun was one of those penny games.

[quote name='Sarre']Note that this is the 'international' (IE Asian) version of Halo 3: ODST. A review on Playasia.com claims that it is Japanese-only audio with English subtitles. I think sometimes this has to do with region settings, but they claimed their console was set to English.

I'm going to wait for the TRU sale for this game I think rather than risk it. Anyone have any luck with the International version?[/QUOTE]

Actually, I looked it up and it seems that review was reviewing the actual Japanese version, and PlayAsia just linked it. This version is actually the Chinese version which is region-free (as opposed to the Japanese version which is more expensive, and is region-locked.)

I can't really post links, but the incomplete link to the Japanese ODST is play-asia dot com/paOS-13-71-br-49-en-70-3gti.html

Notice the different boxart?

Note that Sacred 2: Ice & Blood (Expansion) is the UK Edition of the game (published by Deep Silver).
To run this expansion, you will need the UK version of Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (published by Deep Silver).

The USA Version of Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (published by CDV) does NOT work w/ UK version of S2: Ice & Blood.

Note the following:

Sacred 2: Ice & Blood (Expansion) is the UK Edition of the game (published by Deep Silver).
To run this expansion, you will need the UK version of Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (published by Deep Silver).

The USA Version of Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (published by CDV) does NOT work w/ UK version of S2: Ice & Blood.

This has been stated here in this thread on the Sacred 2 forums and also many other places on the Sacred 2 Forums.

Sacred 2: Ice & Blood has NOT gotten an official USA release yet. And who knows if it will, as Deep Silver and CDV would have to settle matters b/t each other over the publishing rights in the USA Territory -- CDV has all Sacred 2 publishing rights in the USA, while Deep Silver owns the entire Sacred IP now.

bread's done
Back