Spectacular Spiderman

Still waiting for a confirmation on a third season. The wait is killing me! Spectacular Spider-Man is, by *far*, the best Marvel animated series in existence.

I didnt realize that there was a new Spiderman show until today! So I was trying to find a good site to watch it. I tried Disney xd but no luck.

Was trying not to go that route. Last time I tried that was when I was trying to watch Entourage online and it fucked up my computer.

Kube, if you haven't tried it and like the original animated series you should. I'm a huge fan of the original show, and I at first did not watch this show thinking it would be idiotic, and Peter would be a Middle schooler (sorry but the art style kind of makes him look like it). I finally got around to watching an episode of it, and I was hooked. Btw, they rerun the episodes on Disney XD, which is also the exclusive runner of the new episodes now, if I'm not mistaken (have checked the other network that used to run it, and never see episodes of it on there), so I'm sure you can watch nearly all of it on there, though there appears to be a few episodes that they miss conveniently. Also, tonight's episode was CLASSIC! (sorry about typos typing without contacts in with a mild case of insomnia not a good thing.

I think it may be one of those shows you have to watch a few episodes and get used to the style, but I could be wrong. Marvel appreciates you willingness to give it a shot

watched a few last night, alot of the animation reminded me of Spiderman Unlimited the game.

It's not bad, although I still prefer TAS

Why don't you just watch it on YouTube, or did they take the episodes down? Last I checked they had both seasons on it to view.

[quote name='BABA7']I like Spectator Spider-Man, it has great action but TAS is still the greatest Spider-Man cartoon.[/QUOTE]

If you're living in some crazy fantasy land, yes, that might be true.

:roll:[quote name='BABA7']I like Spectator Spider-Man, it has great action but TAS is still the greatest Spider-Man cartoon.[/QUOTE]

Huh? You like it? IDK I'd rather see Spider-man actually fight than just spectate.

bread's done
Back