[Canada] BBV - Watchmen: The Complete Experience (PS3) - $24.99 used

matsam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
61GJdc2YasL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Watchmen: The Complete Experience is 24.99 used at BlockBuster Video, which is a pretty good deal, since it includes:
- Watchmen: Director's Cut, the movie on Blu-Ray
- Watchmen: The End is Nigh Part 1
- Watchmen: The End is Nigh Part 2

Both games are 19.99 each on PSN and the blu-ray sell for 34.99 bucks (probably overpriced), standalone at BBV. So you're saving quite a bit here!

BBV Deux-Montagnes still has 2 copies left. I've also seen the game brand new for 39.99 at HMV, if you don't want it used.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, if you're a Watchmen fan, I'd wait for the Complete Experience coming out soon (should be around $50, and it's packed with features) and if you're into the gamesharing scene, you could get both episodes of the game for under $10. Still, if all you're after is the movie itself, and you really want retail packaging for an average beat 'em up, it ain't bad!

Watchmen: The End if Nigh 1/2 is like a poor man's Batman: AA. I had fun playing them though until the Gentleman trophy.. :bomb:

[quote name='game_fanatic']I'd wait for the Complete Experience coming out soon (should be around $50, and it's packed with features)[/QUOTE]

What exactly do you think this one is? :lol:
Plus, for $10 per game through gameshare, you're already at 20 bucks, good luck trying to find the blu-ray of the movie for 5 bucks. I also prefer the physical media, but that's just me.

No no, it would be $19.99 + $19.99 x 13% (Ontario Sales Tax)=$45.18 / 5 (The # of people in the gameshare) = $9.04...that means if you found the BR for $15 (Rogers/BBV 2/$30 sale) it would be the same thing.

This was what I was referring: The Watchmen 'Ultimate Cut'

[quote name='game_fanatic']No no, it would be $19.99 + $19.99 x 13% (Ontario Sales Tax)=$45.18 / 5 (The # of people in the gameshare) = $9.04...that means if you found the BR for $15 (Rogers/BBV 2/$30 sale) it would be the same thing.

This was what I was referring: The Watchmen 'Ultimate Cut'[/QUOTE]

You got me confused by calling it the Complete Experience, and not everybody wants to gameshare, btw, especially with less liked games like these :/

Yeah sorry, definitely used the wrong term there haha...and it's games like these that people would prefer to gameshare, since it's almost a third of the price of this particular package. Do you know how the discs are organized in the package? Maybe I could sell off the BR and keep the episodes...I'm a stickler for discs too :)

[quote name='game_fanatic']Do you know how the discs are organized in the package? Maybe I could sell off the BR and keep the episodes...I'm a stickler for discs too :)[/QUOTE]

IMG_0352.jpg

Sorry for the funky bed sheets!

The digital copy ain't in this version, right? I'd really like the digital copy for my PSPGo.

Man those are balling bed sheets! Thanks for the picture, too! I could definitely sell just the BR for like $10, making the game itself only $15...I'd pay an extra $6 for the discs hehe

bread's done
Back