List of Xbox 360 Platinum Hits

KingCrow02

CAGiversary!
:360: This thread is a reference page of all the excellent games that have earned the Official Microsoft Platinum Hits label. Keep thread updated by posting new announced titles or additional information.

Each title can be yours starting at the low MSRP price of $29.99 or less!!

If you have purchase any of these Platinum Hits titles and they include additional content such free DLC, soundtrack, art work, or anything that was not featured in the initial release of the game please post it for our knowledge.

• Ace Combat 6 *SP
  • Army of Two *SP
  • Assassin's Creed *SP
  • Battlefield 2: Modern Combat *SP
  • Battlefield: Bad Company *SP
  • BioShock *SP
  • Burnout Paradise *SP??
  • Burnout Revenge *SP
  • Call of Duty 2 *SP
  • Call of Duty 3 *SP
  • Cars *SP
  • Condemned: Criminal Origins *SP
  • Colin McRae: DiRT *SP
  • Crackdown *SP
  • Dead or Alive 4 *AC
    Updated 1080p Resolution
  • Dead Rising *SP
  • Dead Space *SP
  • The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion *SP
  • Fable II *TBA
  • F.E.A.R. First Encounter Assault Recon *SP
  • Fight Night Round 3 *SP
  • Forza Motorsport 2 *AC
    Bonus Disc: September Car Pack, December Car Pack, March Car Pack, Nissan Tournament Car Pack, Limited Collector's Edition Car Pack, Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Order Car, Road America Track Pack and Twin Ring Motegi Track Pack.
  • Gears of War *AC Bonus Disc:
    Map Packs 1 & 2, Theme: "Emergence Day", Gamer Pics: "Gears of War," "Emergence Day". Gears of War 2 Extras: Trailers: "Duel," "Assault", Theme: "Bare Your Teeth", and Gamer Pics: "Crimson Omen".
  • Grand Theft Auto IV *TBA
  • Kameo: Elements of Power *SP
  • Kung Fu Panda *SP
  • Left 4 Dead *TBA
  • LEGO® Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures *SP
  • Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy *SP
  • Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga *SP
  • Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition *AC
    New multi-player maps, a Human vs Akrid multi-player mode, and new multi-player characters and weapons.
  • Mass Effect *AC
    Bonus Disc: Additional Episode "Bring Down the Sky", Behind-the-scenes documentaries, Interactive design galleries, music tracks, original trailers and a premium theme.
  • Marvel: Ultimate Alliance *AC
    Hero Pack, Villain Pack, and bonus DVD
  • Medal of Honor: Airborne *SP
  • Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition *AC
    All South Central Downloadable Content
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted *SP
  • Perfect Dark Zero *AC
    Additional multiplayer maps.
  • Prey *SP
  • Project Gotham Racing 3 *SP
  • Ratatouille *SP
  • Rockstar Games presents Table Tennis *SP
  • Saints Row *SP
  • Saints Row 2 *TBA
  • Sega Superstars Tennis *SP
  • Shrek the Third *SP
  • Sonic the Hedgehog *SP
  • Soulcalibur IV *TBA
  • Spider-Man 3 *AC
    Play as the New Goblin (Available as Xbox Live download too)
  • Spider-Man: Friend or Foe *SP
  • Star Wars: The Force Unleashed *TBA
  • Streetfighter IV *TBA
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter *SP
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 *SP
  • Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas *SP
  • Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 *SP
  • Tony Hawk's Project 8 *SP
  • Top Spin 2 *SP
  • Turok *SP
  • Transformers: The Game *SP
  • Viva Piñata *SP
  • WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007 *SP
SP = Straight Port (Re-Release)
AC = Additional Content Included
TBA = No Information Provided Yet

Click Here to start trading with GOOZEX and get 100 Bonus Points PLUS a Trade Credit!!
Click Here to try GameFly for FREE or start for only $8.95!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='life.exe']I thought some of these were 29.99?[/QUOTE]

Platinum Hits start at $19.99, most of them can be found at that price if you shop wisely.

[quote name='thrustbucket']Can someone list the release dates of the newest platinums to come out this month? I'm specifically looking for fable 2, L4D, Fallout 3.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I want Fable 2 and Left 4 Dead and hopefully they include all the DLC. Fallout 3 is coming out with a Game of a Year Edition with all the five DLC packs.
Click Here to try GameFly for FREE or start for only $8.95!!

[quote name='KingCrow02']Platinum Hits start at $19.99, most of them can be found at that price if you shop wisely.
[/QUOTE]

No, they don't.

Platinum Hits for the original Xbox were $19.99. For the 360 they upped the price to $29.99. Eventually some fall down to $19.99, but this is not guaranteed.

FYI http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/platinumhits/

Nearly every game on there is $29.99.

KingCrow, thanks for the well laid out table. But, the MSRP on a lot of those are $29.99 as others have said. You were right, you can find them for less if you try, but MSRP on them is $29.99.

Question: Anyone know if the DLC on those bonus discs reusable?

Meaning I can lend my Gears of Wars disc to a friend and he could download that same maps too, and vice versa?

[quote name='Jcaugustine']Question: Anyone know if the DLC on those bonus discs reusable?

Meaning I can lend my Gears of Wars disc to a friend and he could download that same maps too, and vice versa?[/QUOTE]

My guess is No based on my experience with the GTA Liberty City Stories DLC disc.

[quote name='lordopus99']My guess is No based on my experience with the GTA Liberty City Stories DLC disc.[/QUOTE]

Really? Humm, my friend lend me borrow his Forza 2 bonus disk and I was able to retrieve all the bonus cars and maps off it .. maybe it would be helpful to place a list on what could be shared and cannot be shared.

I'm impressed with the number of platinum titles on this system. Have any earlier systems had this many?

is this thread dead since it have been updated since as last year or is there another thread I need to look at? Im looking for new information on what "add-on" does some of these platinum hits have.

bread's done
Back