Ico (PS2) in stock at GameStop.com (for $27.99)

Cool. I don't think I'm gonna buy it online if manual and case aren't guaranteed... but thanks to you, I now know that my closest Game Stop has one in stock. Chances are, they have it on hold for either someone else or themselves, but I guess it's worth a shot to check it out...

Then it ran out. Don't use those ellipsis to try and say I'm an idiot or that I posted a false thread, because I'm not and I didn't.

[quote name='RedGamer']Well, on whatever page that thread might be, I don't see it on the first page where people would want this information.[/QUOTE]

That's why you bump the original thread, to move it up to the front page.

[quote name='Josef']That's why you bump the original thread, to move it up to the front page.[/QUOTE]

More to the point, we have a search feature that's a bit hard to ignore now.

just got ico from a lowball, paid a little bit more that 27.99 but worth every cent, also got shadow of the colossus from another cag and its trully amazing

Got pretty lucky with my trip down to Warner Robins GA. Picked up a great condition copy w/original manual and case. The best part is that the GS's down there offer 10% discount for all military and add my edge card discount...pretty good find! Felt pretty good about picking one up since I was there two weeks ago and nothing.

If anybody is in the Ft Belvoir area, the GS has a disc only copy.

[quote name='cdul']Cool. I don't think I'm gonna buy it online if manual and case aren't guaranteed... but thanks to you, I now know that my closest Game Stop has one in stock. Chances are, they have it on hold for either someone else or themselves, but I guess it's worth a shot to check it out...[/QUOTE]

FYI, Thanks to CheapyD and GameStop, we're now guaranteed to get complete used games when ordering online from GameStop/EBGames:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=239063

Here's the official statement:

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/pog/?WT.mc_id=cag1

[quote name='Mahoney07']$28 is way too much for a game that old no matter how good it is.[/QUOTE]

i paid $34 and Its worth it, Id rather pay $34 for an old good game that I will enjoy than $60 for a crappy new game that sucks (e.g. Wet)

[quote name='Mahoney07']$28 is way too much for a game that old no matter how good it is.[/QUOTE]
there are far crazier prices for far older games out there

[quote name='el swordo']anyone want to buy a broken copy with no box or manual for $10? it freezes and skips +shipping[/QUOTE]
lol, gl w/ that

[quote name='anubis20']:shock: $120?? g/l with that one especially on cag[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it is a pricey game but comparable with other sealed copies online. Limited print + factory sealed. There's a few games like this that appeal only to a very small niche of factory sealed collectors (of which I am one).

bread's done
Back