Marshall's has cheap games - Samba de Amigo for Wii is $7.99 + more

soonersfan60

CAGiversary!
Feedback
132 (100%)
I searched for "Marshall's" and didn't find this already posted, so here goes.

Marshall's (the closeout clothing chain store that is now part of T.J. Maxx) had cheap video games.

The best one I saw was Samba de Amigo for Wii for $7.99 ! I think this is down to $9.99 at TRU, but many are out of it and the game is higher elsewhere.

Other games I saw were all for PS2. Anyway, Marshall's is a national chain, but I think inventory at Marshall's can vary (and maybe someone can confirm if these are at TJ Maxx also).

PS2 titles were $7.99 and $9.99. Titles I recall are:

Sonic Riders Zero Gravity
Sonic Superstar Tennis
and 1 other Sega title

Perhaps these are all Sega titles, I don't know. They were up by the register and that's all I saw (and didn't have time to scour the store for more).

Anyway, hope it helps someone.

I can confirm these are the same games with the same prices found at T.J. Maxx as well, in the NJ outlet in Secacus. They're all located near the cashier line on a white bookshelf scattered with games, dvds, and books.

[quote name='poker360']TJ Maxx in my town (KY) has extremely overpriced old games... :([/QUOTE]

because nobody likes kentucky! :p

nice find OP!

Nice. I'll have to check out my local Marshalls and TJ Maxx. I think everything in these stores are a big YMMV on stock, no idea if prices are regional or not.

If anyone sees other game titles, please post them and if they're found more than one place then I will update the 1st post with the additional titles (and prices).

I saw similar titles to OP's in Marshall's in Columbia, MD. I also bought a small, retractable USB mouse for my laptop at a Marshall's in Chicago once. True story, bro.

Been trying to find a winter coat so I have been to like a million TJ Max/Marshalls, AJ Wright and did not see any games but there are some good deals on electronics like Skullcandy headphones for 9.99. My stores had ink'd buds and iCon clip. I got the iCon clip and love them, probably not for everyone though. If you need headphones I would highly suggest one of the above stores.

Oh yeah AJ had some Wii games for 14.99 but the only 2 titles were Mini Desktop racing and M&M's racing, the worst titles ever. There were a bunch of original Xbox games too.

I've seen some Wii and X360 games in TJ Maxx and Marshalls in central CT and the Boston area. However, its normally budget/poor selling games at bad price points.

bread's done
Back