PO-Gears of War 2 $24.99 EBG

The price drop also includes the limited edition for $24.99. (Granted, the dlc codes will most likely be used, but the LE GOW2 includes an art book, metal case and a 2nd "making of" disc.) Using an edge card and paying with EB credit will get it for $22.49 and I'd assume that most people are like me and have way more EB credit than FS/BB credit.

[quote name='snuter']The price drop also includes the limited edition for $24.99. (Granted, the dlc codes will most likely be used, but the LE GOW2 includes an art book, metal case and a 2nd "making of" disc.) Using an edge card and paying with EB credit will get it for $22.49 and I'd assume that most people are like me and have way more EB credit than FS/BB credit.[/QUOTE]
Basically my reasoning, I have EB credit, but no FS/BB credit. The collectors edition of the game is obv YMMV, but a good find if you can get it nonetheless.

I missed the BB/FS $19.99 drop but due to credit and whatnot I'll go for this one either way.

If you could snag the LE for that then you're looking at a hot deal. I remember I bought the LE off of a fellow CAGer for $45 back near release and I thought I got a good deal...I haven't even played the damn thing!

bread's done
Back