Amazon Lightning Deal - 8PM PDT - A Guitar

OddLogik

CAGiversary!
"Get a killer deal on this brutal looking axe"

The main character carries an ax, brutal is in the name, and killer is a rocker phrase.

My guess is that it will be 40$, no clue on what platform.

You know what, you guys are probably right. I totally forgot its not even out yet because of the amount of people that have it already.

I almost posted this exact same thought when I read the description. I thought that they could not do a lightning deal on it the day before it releases due to their low price pre-order guarantee thing. Would they not have to reimburse the difference on every single pre-order? Maybe the goldbox is treated differently? I will be keeping my eye on it though in hopes that it is Brutal Legend.

I highly doubt it is Brutal Legend but would be happy as then I could get a price adjustment because of the pre-order guarantee.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']But what if it's Brutal Legend? That'd be tight.[/QUOTE]

I think its pretty unlikely, but then again I didn't think the price on PS3 Wet was going to be decent last week, and it was.

I agree that it's not Brutal Legend, but why use that adjective this week when there are like hundreds of other words that would've worked just fine?

[quote name='chriscolbert']I agree that it's not Brutal Legend, but why use that adjective this week when there are like hundreds of other words that would've worked just fine?[/QUOTE]

Probably to get you to come back at that time to check it.

My bad guys, I should have done a little more looking. But the clue does make you think brutal legend.

It will be this..

41nnaptd5SL._SS350_.jpg

Gene Simmons Axe Guitar for PS3/Xbox 360

/thread

[quote name='Galego23']but it's not, so it isn't tight.[/QUOTE]

or what if it's a tight axe? or even tight ass? that would be tight! ;)

[quote name='Galego23']but it's not, so it isn't tight.[/QUOTE]

This. And they are already selling Brutal Legend cheaper than regular MSRP and free shipping.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']What is this in Eastern.[/QUOTE]

Did you fail out of elementary school?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait for the tight axe. And thanks to Amazon's Super Saver Shipping program, the shipping will have a tight price: FREE!! (for orders 25 dollars and up)

[quote name='omyard']8pm Pacific is 4pm Eastern.[/QUOTE]

Wrong.

8pm Pacific is:

7pm Mtn
6pm Central
5pm Eastern

[quote name='KarmaSlice']$40 is my price point for Brutal Legend, so here's hoping.[/QUOTE]

That's essentially what it is now after ECA and $10 credit... what's holding you back?

bread's done
Back