Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 PS3/360 $46.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='noisesquared']Didn't see this elsewhere:

http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Ultimate-Alliance-2-Playstation-3/dp/B001UW9ZW6/ref=pd_rhf_p_t_1

Not quite as good as the short lived Radio Shack deal, but a good price on a recent release.[/QUOTE]

The Radio Shack deal didn't pan out, so don't feel like you missed anything. I ordered the 360 version, and the PSP version is what they shipped. Best of all, the store (I used to the ship-to-store option) was totally unable to help me. I had to call customer service. I'm currently waiting on a shipping label to arrive.

i have to say, i've been watching the price of this game on amazon since it came out (i plan to buy it) and the price of it changed pretty much every few hours ranging from $47 to $57, until this weekend. just wanted to mention it since it just seemed like amazon couldn't decide what they wanted to charge for it.

Yeap just picked one up over the weekend. I think It's been this price since Friday. Good deal with amazon rewards and ECA as always.

This game has some serious glitches that could ruin the game experience. I regret buying it for $60, and would recommend it only at $30 or lower until they patch it back to normalcy.

[quote name='aporter727']This game has some serious glitches that could ruin the game experience. I regret buying it for $60, and would recommend it only at $30 or lower until they patch it back to normalcy.
1.gif
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting us know.

[quote name='aporter727']This game has some serious glitches that could ruin the game experience. I regret buying it for $60, and would recommend it only at $30 or lower until they patch it back to normalcy.[/QUOTE]

It's weird - the glitches only seem to affect some people, and not others. The only problems I've had were on the 360 version, where the 2nd to last bossfight, if Hulk was in my party, the boss' grunts or the cpu controller heros would glitch out 500 feet above the map...

Ah, man... I finally splurged for this last weekend. So far I have been loving the game. Does anyone out there have access to the MUA VIP site? And perhaps willing to send me one of your 20 invite codes?? If so, e-mail me at cwhite [at] windstream [dot] net.
Thanks!

[quote name='aporter727']This game has some serious glitches that could ruin the game experience. I regret buying it for $60, and would recommend it only at $30 or lower until they patch it back to normalcy.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention that, although it's a sequel, it's actually a step back from the original. Not worth more than $30, let alone the MSRP of $60.

I bought it for $30 using trade-in credit, beat it twice to get some Trophies, then traded it in to Amazon for $39.50 last week; and I don't miss the game in the least.

MUA2 is one huge missed opportunity, especially for a sequel to a game that lots of people really enjoyed. I hope Raven takes the series back under its wing (no pun intended).

God damnit just used a GC at BB for this thing and payed the same thing with coupons and RZ money... maybe i should rebuy and return but would i get by RZ money back?

+1. I would have liked it a lot more for $30, it wasn't tested well or they ignored issues.

IMO they butchered the story too, more of a gimmick than anything. Normally I don't expect much of a story from RPG's but this one was disappointing given they already had a story in the comics, they just had to tell it right.

[quote name='Jauron']+1. I would have liked it a lot more for $30, it wasn't tested well or they ignored issues.

IMO they butchered the story too, more of a gimmick than anything. Normally I don't expect much of a story from RPG's but this one was disappointing given they already had a story in the comics, they just had to tell it right.[/QUOTE]

Whats even more frustrating is the fact that all they care about on their official website/forums is DLC. I understand it's about money for them, but how about they show they care about the actual game by fixing it before they try to make another quick buck off of us? I know I won't be buying another game from this developer based off of their actions alone with this atrocity.

fuck you Vicarious Visions!

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Yeap just picked one up over the weekend. I think It's been this price since Friday. Good deal with amazon rewards and ECA as always.[/QUOTE]
Yea I agree with you, This is a very good game for such a good price.

bread's done
Back