XBLA - Sam & Max Beyond Space & Time - October 14 - 1600 points

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Xbox 360 owning fans of talking anthropomorphic dogs, hyperactive rabbity things and great gaming comedy rejoice! Telltale today announced that Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space will launch on Xbox Live Arcade this Wednesday. All five critically-acclaimed episodes of the award-winning series’ second season will be bundled together and sell for 1600 Microsoft Points – a great deal for five games at only 320 points each.

Like Sam & Max Save the World, the XBLA® version of Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space will include achievements, HD graphic support, localized subtitles for German, French, Italian and Spanish, and a custom control scheme adapted specifically for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. Additionally, a second Sam & Max Xbox picture pack will release on Wednesday.

Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space pits the Freelance Police against the surreal and supernatural, with the duo facing off against a demon-possessed Santa Claus, gigantic robots, and an emo vampire amassing an army of rave-loving zombies. Mariachis will sing, dead goldfish will prophesize, and Hell just might freeze over, and when friends are caught in the crossfire, Sam & Max risk their very souls to set things right. With an overarching story told throughout five action-packed episodes, the second season of Sam & Max is brimming with mind-bending puzzles, exotic environments and the unhinged humor fans have come to expect from Telltale.

Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space is the follow up to Sam & Max Save the World, the first season of the series, which premiered on Xbox LIVE Arcade in June. All six episodes of that season are now available for purchase on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for Xbox 360, along with gamer pics and a profile theme.

More great Telltale episodes will join the Xbox LIVE Arcade line up in November with the release of additional Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures. Fright of the Bumblebees, the premiere episode of the series, is available now on Xbox LIVE Arcade.
I wish they would've put the other Wallace & Gromit episodes as more of a priority than this, but I'll take what I can get for now.

bread's done
Back