Demon's Souls: Deluxe Edition - $65.98 shipped @ goHastings.com

Thanks for the link. Fry's sold out of the $59.99 deluxe edition and yes, waiting for the ECA amazon.com code ran out my patience. Again thanks.

works on anything, at least it works on the standard edition too.

ehhh, I want the deluxe but its cheaper if I wait on an amazon code, plus you get the artbook from there too right?

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']works on anything, at least it works on the standard edition too.[/QUOTE]

Correct. I figured the game is in high demand and a few places have been sold out so why not highlight this deal :)

[quote name='SynGamer']Correct. I figured the game is in high demand and a few places have been sold out so why not highlight this deal :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if I wasn't so stingy I'd jump on this. It would be just fantastic if the ECA codes came back and the deluxe was instantly sold out, and then I come back here and its gone too.

I should really jump on this, I'm just too cheap. I'll probably just end up with the standard edition.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Yeah, if I wasn't so stingy I'd jump on this. It would be just fantastic if the ECA codes came back and the deluxe was instantly sold out, and then I come back here and its gone too.

I should really jump on this, I'm just too cheap. I'll probably just end up with the standard edition.[/QUOTE]

Amazon charges tax so even with 10% off with the ECA code, I'd have ended up paying $67.40 shipped at Amazon, versus $65.98 at goHastings...for what it's worth :)

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']I dont get charged tax, but im not in NY[/QUOTE]

Lucky. This is my first order with goHastings.com, does anyone know how long it takes for their standard shipping?

bread's done
Back